Is Biden's and Harris' hateful rhetoric on 1/6 an attempt to initiate a civil war?

Is it time to impeach Biden...(after the Democrats impeached Trump TWICE)? HMM. Being that the democrats are living on barrowed time already...HMM.

Statement by President George W. Bush on Insurrection at the Capitol​

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

George Bush did it better than Joe.
This is how election results are disputed in Banana Republics---maybe the Bush's should be told since that the US is a banana republic now and their swamp asses are part of the reason.

I do not believe the hateful rhetoric from Biden and Harris is an attempt to incite a riot, any more than I believe Trump's rhetoric on Jan 5th as an attempt to incite a riot or an insurrection. We've heard hateful rhetoric from many pols on both sides in leadership position. But I think unless they are specifically saying to break the law in some way then it's really just a bunch of bullshit.

BLOAT.jpg

I do not believe the hateful rhetoric from Biden and Harris is an attempt to incite a riot, any more than I believe Trump's rhetoric on Jan 5th as an attempt to incite a riot or an insurrection. We've heard hateful rhetoric from many pols on both sides in leadership position. But I think unless they are specifically saying to break the law in some way then it's really just a bunch of bullshit.
I thought Joe was sleepy and had dementia, but now he's inciting a riot?
Did he call for his supporters to fight?
Its all in your imagination, just BDS.

Naw, Jan. 2023, we'll rid the country of every one of these commie bastards and a bunch of RINOs too.
I don't know. All these anti-vax Trumpsters dying from Covid might affect the outcome of elections.

I think Antifa and the FBI are behind the Trumptards not getting the Trump Vaccine.

Keyboard warrior drama queens are proudly marching into battle…in an anonymous message board.

Is it time to impeach this president?

Both the Whore and Son of a Whore made disrespectful, disturbing and disingenuous speeches at the Capitol today. No president has ever made a speech downgrading a former president the way he did. His whore wife should make him eat a bar of soap. If this didn't piss off every real American who heard them I would be surprised. I don't want to see a civil war but if one starts it wouldn't faze me one bit. If I offended anyone with my remarks then I succeeded.

Both the Whore and Son of a Whore made disrespectful, disturbing and disingenuous speeches at the Capitol today. No president has ever made a speech downgrading a former president the way he did. His whore wife should make him eat a bar of soap. If this didn't piss off every real American who heard them I would be surprised. I don't want to see a civil war but if one starts it wouldn't faze me one bit. If I offended anyone with my remarks then I succeeded.

LOL

Old people ...

Both the Whore and Son of a Whore made disrespectful, disturbing and disingenuous speeches at the Capitol today. No president has ever made a speech downgrading a former president the way he did.
You can't possibly be this deluded. Trump bashed Obama as often as he could. And he threw Bush under the bus a few times, too.

Obviously pissed off those "real Americans"
You included.

Forum List

Back