Is BLM a terrorist organization?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
More Than 200 Protesters Arrested in Baton Rouge and St. Paul Overnight

I keep asking this question, and with each day this question obtains more and more credibility.

In St Paul MN, 200 people were arrested for violence, this all on the eve of police officers who were gunned down in Dallas.

I'm guessing though that Barry Obama has right wingers on the terrorist watch list, with the Tea Party with zero acts of violence, but no one on the BLM list.

facebook_-1857116994-jpg.81059

BLM is yet another astroturfed organization sponsored by the Dems to gin up the black vote prior to the election.

I keep asking this question, and with each day this question obtains more and more credibility.

In St Paul MN, 200 people were arrested for violence, this all on the eve of police officers who were gunned down in Dallas.

I'm guessing though that Barry Obama has right wingers on the terrorist watch list, with the Tea Party with zero acts of violence, but no one on the BLM list.
I believe the Baton Rouge protesters were arrested for trying to block the interstate. This is going to be a long hot summer; choose your words carefully.

These arrests were spread out over several cities. Baton Rouge having the most arrests. There was a thread about this already.

If you want to refresh your memory, Google 1968, the respective political conventions and Richard Nixon. Oh, and Martin Luther King, who was considered a criminal back then, too.

How do you define terror organization? One that calls for violence against the government ?

Guess NRA would fit that.

The Bowel Movement is a disorganized mess, no direction, no real plan and they are doing the black cause more harm than good.

I suggest that people concerned about BLM incited violence boycott BLM sponsors such as Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

These arrests were spread out over several cities. Baton Rouge having the most arrests. There was a thread about this already.

If you want to refresh your memory, Google 1968, the respective political conventions and Richard Nixon. Oh, and Martin Luther King, who was considered a criminal back then, too.

So what you are saying is that blacks have a right to fire arms in order to defend themselves from the racist police.

The Bowel Movement is a disorganized mess, no direction, no real plan and they are doing the black cause more harm than good.

Just like the Tea Party, however, the Tea Party is not violent.

Why?

Just like the Tea Party, however, the Tea Party is not violent.

Why?

The Tea Party had a plan, they got behind candidates that shared their platform, got them elected. As for no violence? They're not uneducated thugs looking for trouble

I suggest that people concerned about BLM incited violence boycott BLM sponsors such as Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
I absolutely will NOT go that far. They will have to tear the Cherry Garcia from my cold lifeless hands.

Forum List

Back