Is Democracy being destroyed?

The Democrats are making a big mistake that will at the minimum hurt them politically for some time and most likely hurt ALL Americans for a long time.
  • More and more Americans are recognizing the Democrat party is first and foremost and understandably, fighting to survive.
  • More Americans are realizing the sources of their information is not honest.
  • More Americans are realizing the President doesn't really care about Americans... look at Maui, Hi...and "no comment" Biden..after more than 100 Americans have perished.
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats total obsession with surviving has politicized our justice system...look at GA...
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats AND RINO GOPers!!... are destroying our democratic heritage...all to maintain their political status.
  • Nearly two-thirds of poll respondents agree that U.S. democracy is "more at risk" now than it was a year ago. Among Republicans, that number climbs to 4 in 5.
  • Overall, 70% of poll respondents agree that the country is in crisis and at risk of failing.

hopium.png

Wow! Talk about being RACIST!
As history shows, people like you have been racists before the civil war!
Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination.
The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.
In contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an anti-slavery party.
In the 1857 case Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens; they’re property. The seven justices who voted in favor of slavery? All Democrats. The two justices who dissented? Both Republicans.
As President Lyndon Johnson was purported to have said about the Civil Rights Act, “I’ll have them n*****s voting Democrat for two hundred years.”

Biden did give a eulogy at the funeral of a KKK "exalted cyclops," a term referring to a local Klan leader in the racist organization; however, that fact needs context.
CONTEXT!!!
NOTE: this Newsweek article seemingly provides "context" when it comes to Democrats, but wait..
for example "Trump says consume Bleach" this statement provided NO CONTEXT!!!
Trump faced significant backlash and incorrect claims began circulating that the president had told people to inject or consume bleach as a form of treatment for COVID-19.
NO Context here!

In 2010, Biden provided a eulogy for Democratic West Virginia Senator Robert C. Byrd, who in the 1940s helped recruit new members to his chapter of the KKK. According to his 2005 autobiography Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields, Byrd said he regretted his decision as a young man, thinking his membership would help his political career.

But of course you Bidenbits.... (tiny supporters of Biden) never knew this history obviously that the Democrats were the founders of discrimination of blacks!
Ignore , it is stupid.

You're deranged. Your posts were about Democrats then were the party of slavery and Jim Crow laws (which is true) and how the party then is the same as the party now (which is not true). And that is what I addressed. So yes, that is what you were talking about.
Give you some idea how it has totally changed , Lincoln was considered a classic liberal. how come the south which was totally democrats switched to Republican. 1962 you know when Reagan left the Democratic party because he was a bigot. Joined the other bigots of the world , you know republicans.

What I said was -- they switched. Just because they have the same name does not mean they have the same ideology.
complete switch across the board , they could have changed the name at the time when the two party's changed directions 180 deg.

When GW Bush decided that what the world needed was for the U.S. to create an Islamic Republic in Iraq it stuck me that the American Century had come to an end. A century initiated by Teddy Roosevelt's successful achievement in seeing through the construction of the Panama Canal.

People get what they deserve. If what the people want are two incompetents competing against one another this November for the Presidency, so be it. Since 2020 I figured there's nothing much I can do and quit registering protest votes that achieved nothing the previous 40 years.

it is the same party,, they even admit it,,,

youre the one thats deranged not me,,

It's the same name. Yup, you got that part right. Meanwhile, the Bible Belt, which was predominantly Democrat and seceded in their failed attempt to preserve slavery, is now mostly Republican.

It's the same name. Yup, you got that part right. Meanwhile, the Bible Belt, which was predominantly Democrat and seceded in their failed attempt to preserve slavery, is now mostly Republican.
same name would imply they are not the same organization,,

are you telling me they are lying when they say they were founded in 1828??

Nope, I never denied they said that. You should seek professional help for your mental condition.

A worker does need to get trained to make themselves more valuable. I would add this. But I see zero wrong in letting workers organize and have a voice. Unless they fight to get a smidgen ahead the vast majority really never will. So they will need social security and medicare at some point which are hated by those at the top.

When off-shoring became a thing, the Canadian government offered retraining programs to workers with income support during retraining. This isn't a new thing in Canada. Any workerk who has been unemployed for 6 months, can apply for retraining. In fact the government will encourage it.

In the USA, workers are expected to get retrained at their own expense. If you have a family to support, you can't stop working to get retrained. You take what you can get, and you don't stop working, even for a lot less money. If you're a single person with no savings, how are you going to go back to school and support yourself. I'm not saying people can't do it, or don't do it, but why not help them get back on their feet?

Studies show that only about 5% of people save an adequate amount for their retirement, and given the transfer of working and middle class savings and weath to the top 10% which has gone on unabated under the Republican tax and labour codes since 1981, and the stagnation of working class wages since the union movement was destroyed, that number may be even lower now.

How can you save for retirement when half your workers are dependent on government income supplements to raise their families?

Workers need wages. The economy needs the workers to have a living wage. A capitalist economy is dependent on a healthy and thriving middle class to succeed. The USA is the only first world country where the middle class is shrinking, and it's also the only first world nation with "earned income credits" subsidizing wages for billionaires.

Stop trying to paint today's political parties with their political positions from 200 years ago, and start looking at the reality of where they are today. Anything these parties stood for even 100 years ago, has no validity today.

When off-shoring became a thing, the Canadian government offered retraining programs to workers with income support during retraining. This isn't a new thing in Canada. Any workerk who has been unemployed for 6 months, can apply for retraining. In fact the government will encourage it.

In the USA, workers are expected to get retrained at their own expense. If you have a family to support, you can't stop working to get retrained. You take what you can get, and you don't stop working, even for a lot less money. If you're a single person with no savings, how are you going to go back to school and support yourself. I'm not saying people can't do it, or don't do it, but why not help them get back on their feet?

Studies show that only about 5% of people save an adequate amount for their retirement, and given the transfer of working and middle class savings and weath to the top 10% which has gone on unabated under the Republican tax and labour codes since 1981, and the stagnation of working class wages since the union movement was destroyed, that number may be even lower now.

How can you save for retirement when half your workers are dependent on government income supplements to raise their families?

Workers need wages. The economy needs the workers to have a living wage. A capitalist economy is dependent on a healthy and thriving middle class to succeed. The USA is the only first world country where the middle class is shrinking, and it's also the only first world nation with "earned income credits" subsidizing wages for billionaires.
The other half of the ""shrinking" middle class!
Yup the "middle class" has shrunk because the Upper class has increased!
in 1971 61% in middle class , 14% upper.. BUT
in 2021 50% "shrinking middle class"...BUT now 21% increase of UPPER Class..
See again the majority of you quote MSM biased conflated and not the whole truth comments!
For example Google search for "America's middle class shrinking" About 42,300,000 results (0.32 seconds)

Middleclassincrease2021.png

so it is the same organization thats been around since 1828,,

Yeah, so? It's still no longer the party of the racist south. That region has been taken over mostly by Republicans. And the NE, where most abolitionists resided back then, are now mostly Democrats.

It's not hard to understand that so who knows why you can't?

Yeah, so? It's still no longer the party of the racist south. That region has been taken over mostly by Republicans. And the NE, where most abolitionists resided back then, are now mostly Democrats.

It's not hard to understand that so who knows why you can't?
so youre saying they are lying when they say they were founded in 1828??

The other half of the ""shrinking" middle class!
Yup the "middle class" has shrunk because the Upper class has increased!
in 1971 61% in middle class , 14% upper.. BUT
in 2021 50% "shrinking middle class"...BUT now 21% increase of UPPER Class..
See again the majority of you quote MSM biased conflated and not the whole truth comments!
For example Google search for "America's middle class shrinking" About 42,300,000 results (0.32 seconds)

View attachment 926066
BM3KKabGgaXm90vjYf801B1SyvvHseGBBme08bnV-TtQONC7QQ8WlpKeOp3iOSoZqB2MomCB_YVw6qLvCUm59TeIwnISHtWdg_I8nUNpouuuT-JYhgQztsuoy1X6VFbh70BhV6d4wNgYg75kasS24ek
Reagan's 1981 Trickle down lie was meant to do what your chart shows. Distributions of wealth through tax rate and mostly tax law.

BM3KKabGgaXm90vjYf801B1SyvvHseGBBme08bnV-TtQONC7QQ8WlpKeOp3iOSoZqB2MomCB_YVw6qLvCUm59TeIwnISHtWdg_I8nUNpouuuT-JYhgQztsuoy1X6VFbh70BhV6d4wNgYg75kasS24ek
Reagan's 1981 Trickle down lie was meant to do what your chart shows. Distributions of wealth through tax rate and mostly tax law.
Explain this then...
Middleclassincrease2021.png

Note the differences of Middle class decreasing while Upper class increases.
Seems like something going right and the lower class has increased from a lower class % in 1971.

Forum List

Back