Is Democracy being destroyed?

shoulda coulda woulda,,

fact remains democrats are in overdrive trying to change or erase their history,,

just look at how hard you just tried by constantly spinning the narrative,,

everything I said is absolute fact and you know it,,
That is not true. I've learned it's impossible to change the "mind" of a Red Hat. You've been indoctrinated and there is no way back for you. Lie in your own shit I dont care.

That is not true. I've learned it's impossible to change the "mind" of a Red Hat. You've been indoctrinated and there is no way back for you. Lie in your own shit I dont care.
I am just going off whats on the DNC wbsight and wiki,,

The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States. Since the 1850s, its main political rival has been the Republican Party. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Wikipedia
Founded: 1828

according to them they have always been the same party,,

The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States. Since the 1850s, its main political rival has been the Republican Party. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Wikipedia

Yes, they have the same name. Not the same ideology. That's why the religious Bible Belt was mostly Democrat back then while that same region is now mostly Republican. Denying that is denying reality.

Yes, they have the same name. Not the same ideology. That's why the religious Bible Belt was mostly Democrat back then while that same region is now mostly Republican. Denying that is denying reality.
would it be the reparation's thing??

I wondered how dems justified demanding reparations for slavery when it put them right in the spotlight,,

just erase history and blame republicans,,

thats the standard dem tactic isnt it??

I am just going off whats on the DNC wbsight and wiki,,

What does that have to do with the discussion?

would it be the reparation's thing??

I wondered how dems justified demanding reparations for slavery when it put them right in the spotlight,,

just erase history and blame republicans,,

thats the standard dem tactic isnt it??

It would be a reality thing. The SE was mostly Democrat while the NE was mostly Republican...

522px-ElectoralCollege1908.svg.png

Now that's reversed with the SE being mostly Republican while the NE is mostly Democrat...

522px-ElectoralCollege2020.svg.png

Who knows why you deny that? :cuckoo:

It would be a reality thing. The SE was mostly Democrat while the NE was mostly Republican...

522px-ElectoralCollege1908.svg.png

Now that's reversed with the SE being mostly Republican while the NE is mostly Democrat...

522px-ElectoralCollege2020.svg.png

Who knows why you deny that? :cuckoo:

No, it doesn't prove your claim. It only proves they have the same name now as they did then.
along with government documentation they are the same as when they were founded,,

why are you trying to erase this fact??

wait a minute,, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??

thery just have the same name??
are you saying they are a completely different organization than the one founded in 1828 and only have the same name???

talk about trying to erase history,,

I surrender to your level on intellect that just cant be argued against,,

good day sir,,

along with government documentation they are the same as when they were founded,,

why are you trying to erase this fact??

wait a minute,, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY??

thery just have the same name??
are you saying they are a completely different organization than the one founded in 1828 and only have the same name???

talk about trying to erase history,,

I surrender to your level on intellect that just cant be argued against,,

good day sir,,

I said they don't have the same ideology. You're idiocy is on full display. Another example of the switch ... way back, every black member of Congress was Republican. Today, the vast majority of black members of Congress are Democrats.

Forum List

Back