Is Democracy being destroyed?

I said they don't have the same ideology. You're idiocy is on full display. Another example of the switch ... way back, every black member of Congress was Republican. Today, the vast majority of black members of Congress are Democrats.
OK,, I was never talking about that,,

but since you brought it up,,
that would explain why they are trying to erase or change history so much,,

have to say,, I dont see how their ideology has changed?
their tactics sure have, but they still think blacks and other POC are inferior and use them for their own gain,,

Since I'm not with you, any stickiness you feel is due strictly to yourself.
I said I "feel sticky" not that I was sticky,,

theres a difference,,

I have to say after so many conversations with you over the yrs you clearly have a problem reading what people write,,

I suggest slowing down or reading things twice so you dont keep looking like an idiot that cant read,,

OK,, I was never talking about that,,

but since you brought it up,,
that would explain why they are trying to erase or change history so much,,

have to say,, I dont see how their ideology has changed?
their tactics sure have, but they still think blacks and other POC are inferior and use them for their own gain,,

Yet the vast majority of black people don't see it that way. The vast majority vote Democratic. The vast majority of black members in Congress are Democrats.

I said I "feel sticky" not that I was sticky,,

theres a difference,,

I have to say after so many conversations with you over the yrs you clearly have a problem reading what people write,,

I suggest slowing down or reading things twice so you dont keep looking like an idiot that cant read,,

And yet, I replied to exactly what you said. I even quoted you... "thats why they try and claim the parties switched sides"

And yet, I replied to exactly what you said. I even quoted you... "thats why they try and claim the parties switched sides"
and I explained how that wasnt the context I was talking about and then went on to explain and then back up what I was talking about,,

and I explained how that wasnt the context I was talking about and then went on to explain and then back up what I was talking about,,

More bullshit. Your context was Democrats were the party of racism then and now and that's utter bullshit as I showed, the parties switched. That's not to say there aren't racist Democrats, there are plenty. But the predominantly white Christian Bible Belt was the core of racism then and it still is now. Only then the mostly voted Democrat while now they mostly vote Republican.

More bullshit. Your context was Democrats were the party of racism then and now and that's utter bullshit as I showed, the parties switched. That's not to say there aren't racist Democrats, there are plenty. But the predominantly white Christian Bible Belt was the core of racism then and it still is now. Only then the mostly voted Democrat while now they mostly vote Republican.
the democratic party is the party of slavery, KKK and jim crow,, just to name a few

that is an absolute fact,,

I never said it wasn't. See now how lost you are in this discussion? I even said back then the south was predominantly Democrat.
how am I the one lost when I started it???

your first post I made it clear thats not what I am talking about,,

if youre still stuck on that I cant help you,,

how am I the one lost when I started it???

your first post I made it clear thats not what I am talking about,,

if youre still stuck on that I cant help you,,

You're deranged. Your posts were about Democrats then were the party of slavery and Jim Crow laws (which is true) and how the party then is the same as the party now (which is not true). And that is what I addressed. So yes, that is what you were talking about.

You're deranged. Your posts were about Democrats then were the party of slavery and Jim Crow laws (which is true) and how the party then is the same as the party now (which is not true). And that is what I addressed. So yes, that is what you were talking about.
it is the same party,, they even admit it,,,

youre the one thats deranged not me,,

Forum List

Back