Is Democracy being destroyed?

Make America Great Again..MAGA which is based on following principles of our previous Americans that gave their lives following the principles that MAGA follows:

MAGA members think that this fall from grace can be reversed through “America first” policies that would provide a greater degree of economic protectionism, greatly reduce immigration, particularly from developing countries, and encourage or enforce what MAGA members consider to be traditional American values.
Some MAGA-supported policies, such as Trump’s call in 2015 for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” would involve egregious racial or religious discrimination.
The biased MSM such as britannica, don't seem to realize this fact:

Latest polls show 17 percent of Black voters would vote for former president today – more than twice the number in 2016.
I can't believe there are blacks supporting trump. Must be a form of Stockholm Syndrome at work there.

I can't believe there are blacks supporting trump. Must be a form of Stockholm Syndrome at work there.
The two things that are consistent in The MAGA world is stupidity and hatred. Blacks can be that also.But the truth of the matter is as far as their social order is concerned anyone black who votes for Trump is a Uncle Tom.

The two things that are consistent in The MAGA world is stupidity and hatred. Blacks can be that also.But the truth of the matter is as far as their social order is concerned anyone black who votes for Trump is a Uncle Tom.
Wow! Talk about being RACIST!
As history shows, people like you have been racists before the civil war!
Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination.
The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.
In contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an anti-slavery party.
In the 1857 case Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens; they’re property. The seven justices who voted in favor of slavery? All Democrats. The two justices who dissented? Both Republicans.
As President Lyndon Johnson was purported to have said about the Civil Rights Act, “I’ll have them n*****s voting Democrat for two hundred years.”

Biden did give a eulogy at the funeral of a KKK "exalted cyclops," a term referring to a local Klan leader in the racist organization; however, that fact needs context.
CONTEXT!!!
NOTE: this Newsweek article seemingly provides "context" when it comes to Democrats, but wait..
for example "Trump says consume Bleach" this statement provided NO CONTEXT!!!
Trump faced significant backlash and incorrect claims began circulating that the president had told people to inject or consume bleach as a form of treatment for COVID-19.
NO Context here!

In 2010, Biden provided a eulogy for Democratic West Virginia Senator Robert C. Byrd, who in the 1940s helped recruit new members to his chapter of the KKK. According to his 2005 autobiography Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields, Byrd said he regretted his decision as a young man, thinking his membership would help his political career.

But of course you Bidenbits.... (tiny supporters of Biden) never knew this history obviously that the Democrats were the founders of discrimination of blacks!

Wow! Talk about being RACIST!
As history shows, people like you have been racists before the civil war!
Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination.
The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.
In contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an anti-slavery party.
In the 1857 case Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens; they’re property. The seven justices who voted in favor of slavery? All Democrats. The two justices who dissented? Both Republicans.
As President Lyndon Johnson was purported to have said about the Civil Rights Act, “I’ll have them n*****s voting Democrat for two hundred years.”

Biden did give a eulogy at the funeral of a KKK "exalted cyclops," a term referring to a local Klan leader in the racist organization; however, that fact needs context.
CONTEXT!!!
NOTE: this Newsweek article seemingly provides "context" when it comes to Democrats, but wait..
for example "Trump says consume Bleach" this statement provided NO CONTEXT!!!
Trump faced significant backlash and incorrect claims began circulating that the president had told people to inject or consume bleach as a form of treatment for COVID-19.
NO Context here!

In 2010, Biden provided a eulogy for Democratic West Virginia Senator Robert C. Byrd, who in the 1940s helped recruit new members to his chapter of the KKK. According to his 2005 autobiography Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields, Byrd said he regretted his decision as a young man, thinking his membership would help his political career.

But of course you Bidenbits.... (tiny supporters of Biden) never knew this history obviously that the Democrats were the founders of discrimination of blacks!
oh they know the history of the dem party,, thats why they try and claim the parties switched sides and are trying to take down statues and anything else that connects them with their racist history,,

big mike said it him/herself,,
we have to change our history,,, she got pulled off the campaign trail for saying it out loud,,

That's because obviously you are not as smart as the Blacks supporting Trump!
They obviously look beyond the human foibles that Trump has, knowing that ACTIONS speak louder than words and during Trump administration the FACTS are:
Remember when Biden chastised blacks.... Biden said, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you 'ain’t Black,” How totally demeaning! "ain't" GEEZ.
If their final decision comes down to which candidate will continue the economic progress that
The Census Bureau just released stunning statistics about the economic well-being of Americans in 2019. Minority groups benefited greatly from the remarkable labor market that preceded the coronavirus epidemic.
Unemployment rates for Blacks hovered for months at or near historic lows. Workers with less than a high school diploma and criminal records left the sidelines of the workforce.

ALL UNDER Trump and the smart Blacks remember that!
This was from MAR. 31, 2024 issue of:
Is Trump Really Making Big Gains With Black and Latino Voters?
Both national and battleground state public polls consistently show Trump, at this point, drawing more support from Black and Hispanic voters than any Republican nominee since at least 1960. When The New York Times/Siena College, NBC News, Wall Street Journal and CBS News/YouGov all released national polls a few days apart earlier this month, each of them found Trump winning from 20% to 28% of Black voters and 45% to 48% of Hispanic voters.

So Stann.... are you still thinking as a White KKK founder Democrats that as Biden so eloquently pointed out his racism...Biden replied: 'Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black"!

oh they know the history of the dem party,, thats why they try and claim the parties switched sides and are trying to take down statues and anything else that connects them with their racist history,,

big mike said it him/herself,,
we have to change our history,,, she got pulled off the campaign trail for saying it out loud,,

Oh? How does much of the Bible Belt vote these days? How about the northeast?

The USA is about due soon to give Washington DC a long-overdue high colonic. Time to get the shit out and put honest, sane, hard-working patriots back in who actually look out for what is best for and represent Americans. And that begins by holding politicians accountable for lies, broken promises and under-performing malfeasance. 99% of those working in Washington would have been fired years ago if they had to cut it in the real world!
Biden a 50 year sub-sub-par trough feeder is the worst. Lazy as sht and dumb as hell

no it doesnt,,

Of course it does. You said, thats why they try and claim the parties switched sides," to which I asked, "How does much of the Bible Belt vote these days? How about the northeast?"

You didn't answer because the answer is -- the Bible Belt votes mostly Republican while the northeast votes mostly Democrat. You know, the polar opposite of how they voted about a century and a half ago.

So yeah, the parties switched.

Of course it does. You said, thats why they try and claim the parties switched sides," to which I asked, "How does much of the Bible Belt vote these days? How about the northeast?"

You didn't answer because the answer is -- the Bible Belt votes mostly Republican while the northeast votes mostly Democrat. You know, the polar opposite of how they voted about a century and a half ago.

So yeah, the parties switched.
I didnt answer because it had nothing to do with the context of my statement,,

we all know who votes for who and why,,

we all also know that dems are the party of slavery and jim crow and are trying to change or erase history to hide that fact,,

I didnt answer because it had nothing to do with the context of my statement,,

we all know who votes for who and why,,

we all also know that dems are the party of slavery and jim crow and are trying to change or erase history to hide that fact,,

Yes, they were mostly Democrats in the south back then. They were mostly conservative Christians. Today, they're they're still conservative Christians and they're mostly Republicans.

Yes, they were mostly Democrats in the south back then. They were mostly conservative Christians. Today, they're they're still conservative Christians and they're mostly Republicans.
still has nothing to do with what I am talking about,,

the democratic [party today is the same democratic party during slavery and jim crow,,

and that same democrat party are currently trying to change or erase their history of those facts,,

either speak to that context or go suck a cock,,

Forum List

Back