Is Democracy being destroyed?

Thing is I don't see Democrats defending workers either. Some lip service but no meat.
The PRO Act passed by Biden had only 2 republicans in the house ( none in the Senate ) support it. That is the biggest piece of pro-worker legislation in the past 50 years. Conversely the republicans are siding with corporations ( which are making record profits ) and attempting to pass legislation that limits the rights of workers.

That requires more workers too. The plan would have been effective if Congress didn't look iat it as their piggy bank.
I don’t think you understand the Trust Fund

The PRO Act passed by Biden had only 2 republicans in the house ( none in the Senate ) support it. That is the biggest piece of pro-worker legislation in the past 50 years. Conversely the republicans are siding with corporations ( which are making record profits ) and attempting to pass legislation that limits the rights of workers.
To some extent I agree. We need to expand the rights of workers and give them more power.

Congress obviously didn't understand it.
I think they do.

It was designed in a way that allowed (actually required ) that excess funds go into the general fund with T Bills issued as receipts that must be paid BACK out of that same general fund

I think they do.

It was designed in a way that allowed (actually required ) that excess funds go into the general fund with T Bills issued as receipts that must be paid BACK out of that same general fund
Was that followed through ? What about the interest on the loans ?

The T Bills include interest and yes it was followed through
All I know is it isn't living up to what it was suppose to. I've paid into it ( and still paying / working part-time ) since I was 14. Now 73 and after two bouts with Cancer I really need it. Savings long gone. Medical bills took it all.

The same problem is occurring in most all of the advanced world , even China and especially Japan , the population is aging and has fewer and fewer workers. Bottom line we need more immigrants. Also imagine what the prison population would be if all the white collar criminals ( like trump) were in prison ; it would at least double.

No, we don't. We have more people than jobs, homes, and what healthcare can support.

Every form of government will grow corrupt with gaining more power with the pursuit for that, including where democracy is made available with government. And it is because of humans, for if humans really need governing there will be government made up of humans needing governing. That is inescapable other than realizing humans do not all need governing. Do you really need governing?
people dont need governing,, thats why our constitutional republic restricts the government from directly governing the people and limits them to governing the country,,

the problem is democrats and democracy where people think they can control what other people do with their lives,,

those people should be killed off early to avoid problems,

MAGA is trying their best. And like nearly all other things...they are failing miserably.
Make America Great Again..MAGA which is based on following principles of our previous Americans that gave their lives following the principles that MAGA follows:

MAGA members think that this fall from grace can be reversed through “America first” policies that would provide a greater degree of economic protectionism, greatly reduce immigration, particularly from developing countries, and encourage or enforce what MAGA members consider to be traditional American values.
Some MAGA-supported policies, such as Trump’s call in 2015 for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” would involve egregious racial or religious discrimination.
The biased MSM such as britannica, don't seem to realize this fact:

Latest polls show 17 percent of Black voters would vote for former president today – more than twice the number in 2016.

Make America Great Again..MAGA which is based on following principles of our previous Americans that gave their lives following the principles that MAGA follows:

MAGA members think that this fall from grace can be reversed through “America first” policies that would provide a greater degree of economic protectionism, greatly reduce immigration, particularly from developing countries, and encourage or enforce what MAGA members consider to be traditional American values.
Some MAGA-supported policies, such as Trump’s call in 2015 for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” would involve egregious racial or religious discrimination.
The biased MSM such as britannica, don't seem to realize this fact:

Latest polls show 17 percent of Black voters would vote for former president today – more than twice the number in 2016.
Meanwhile back in reality....

Trump said he likes soldiers who don’t get captured. By definition, he would really hate those who gave their lives.

As always, you’re full of shit.

Have you ever decided how many nuclear reactors we’re going to need for the next EV sold?

Meanwhile back in reality....

Trump said he likes soldiers who don’t get captured. By definition, he would really hate those who gave their lives.

As always, you’re full of shit.

Have you ever decided how many nuclear reactors we’re going to need for the next EV sold?
but why does he wear the at all the time??

Forum List

Back