is Donald Trump the Devil?

it gets difficult to understand how Trump could be doing so well..
when he is just SO FUCKING BAD!

It's simple:
1) He's not the detested Washington Establishment
can we still vote for Jeb?
He's still on the ballot.

Knock yourself out.
Nah..
i want a Winner
maybe i'll vote for the Hillary
She lost to Obama...so spare me.

Republicans lose and they are retired.
Democrats lose and they're recycled.

it gets difficult to understand how Trump could be doing so well..
when he is just SO FUCKING BAD!

It's simple:

Knock yourself out.
Nah..
i want a Winner

she thinks "they" want her..
looks kind of like they do to me..
how many coin tosses did she win a row?

It's simple:

Knock yourself out.
Nah..
i want a Winner

Democrats don't like fair elections. They've been flooding the states with illegals for decades to change the demographics. They sewed up New York, Minnesota, California, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington by doing this. They want to get Ohio, Florida, and Texas the same way. They only get 16 states and they still win the White House. They don't care how much damage all of this does to those states. Low wages, poverty, crime, drug addiction, massive entitlement spending. This is the Democratic Party legacy. If anyone is a con artist, it's a Democrat.

Knock yourself out.
Nah..
i want a Winner

Democrats don't like fair elections. They've been flooding the states with illegals for decades to change the demographics. They sewed up New York, Minnesota, California, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington by doing this. They want to get Ohio, Florida, and Texas the same way. They only get 16 states and they still win the White House. They don't care how much damage all of this does to those states. Low wages, poverty, crime, drug addiction, massive entitlement spending. This is the Democratic Party legacy. If anyone is a con artist, it's a Democrat.
you mean.. they're the BAD ones???
Damn it!
Even obama must be Bad after ALL the Wonderful things he's done for our country..

I mean if Mitt Romney says he's BAD..
then OMG!
it Must be true right?
Vote for Hillary i guess?
at least she's HONEST!!!! :rock:
Hillary is possessed by the Devil.

The Devil hates Trump.

Trump fired him.
well, The Hillary Thing.. is DISGUSTING
maybe she could try placing the blame on the Devil.. :badgrin:
That's coming, wait for it... :spinner:
That sick (Former First Lady) would DO and or SAY ANYTHING..:eek-52: anything at all :rolleyes-41:

Satan in darkness are evil.

Big Satan in light evil are also evil close to him or inside him if one left there he can wrole high so it been scarred inside him.

He have God talent in help to speak if I know him.

then OMG!
it Must be true right?

The Devil hates Trump.

Trump fired him.
That sick (Former First Lady) would DO and or SAY ANYTHING..:eek-52: anything at all :rolleyes-41:
. Don't forget to mention being also a polarizing devider who will devide and conquer if she has too as a strategy. Everytime she uses the blacks as if they are so gullable, even changing her accent to relate to the poor southern blacks whom undoubtedly she figures are still living on the plantation by way that she talks to them, uh is sickening.

then OMG!
it Must be true right?

The Devil hates Trump.

Trump fired him.
. Don't forget to mention being also a polarizing devider who will devide and conquer if she has too as a strategy. Everytime she uses the blacks as if they are so gullable, even changing her accent to relate to the poor southern blacks whom undoubtedly she figures are still living on the plantation by way that she talks to them, uh is sickening.
yes.. 100% agree

no, Obama will FOREVER have that title on him. It's just the left/dems throws away all that Tolerance and compassion for others, that they Claim they HAVE more of when it comes to elections. You saw the way they treated a woman Governor running

no, Obama will FOREVER have that title on him. It's just the left/dems throws away all that Tolerance and compassion for others, that they Claim they HAVE more of when it comes to elections. You saw the way they treated a woman Governor running
Obama is good..
although, i had Hoped the CHANGE he was talking about would be good as well..:badgrin:

Obama is good..
although, i had Hoped the CHANGE he was talking about would be good as well..:badgrin:
Many idiots Believed in the Hope of good change..
and instead we got fooled (again) like that the Who song..

Forum List

Back