is Donald Trump the Devil?

He may be, but if nominated, many in the GOP will support him, Hey, its the only thing for them to do.:banana::banana:

i think i might have heard obama say he was Declaring Trump NOT ALLOWED to be president recently as well..
El Presidente Barry 'El Guapo' Obama has es-spoken! :p

So, who is King?

FDR leads all presidents with a whopping 3,522; Woodrow Wilson issued a second-best 1,803 executive orders; in third place was Calvin Coolidge with 1,203. George W. Bush clocked in at 291 and President Obama has issued 147 executive orders so far.

Donald Trump is doing no more that keeping a Republican out of the White House, ie; his job.

Trump wins Michigan...

Trump, the liberal in conservative garb, will win the nomination. He will embarrass the GOP in November. If he ever did win the WH, he would be better for the Dems than the Reps. Because he would inflict so much long term harm on the GOP, that they may never be able to recover.

Nice opinion.

People like you also said Obama would be a great President and say Hillary is an honest, competent candidate.

:p

Nice opinion.

People like you also said Obama would be a great President and say Hillary is an honest, competent candidate.

:p

I hope the medication that now allows you to sleep well at nights is helping. It has been a while, since that horrid night in November 2012. I know you have lost a lot of sleep since 2008. You may have to double your meds after November 2016. Even if Phrump wins, he is destined to turn 180% on nearly every stance he is now taking to get the RW loons to vote for him in the Primary.

So, you may as well schedule a Doctor's appointment for early November. I am sure he will want to talk to you before increasing your dosage.

Trump wins Michigan...

Trump, the liberal in conservative garb, will win the nomination. He will embarrass the GOP in November. If he ever did win the WH, he would be better for the Dems than the Reps. Because he would inflict so much long term harm on the GOP, that they may never be able to recover.

He'll embarrass the GOP next Jan. 20, when he takes office.

How many More Debates??? anyone know?
Trump is in control right now. no doubt about that..

Hillary and Bernie playing the race card to it's fullest in order to try and win somehow with such a sleazy tactic, is polarizing this nation, and is creating situations that could cause people to get hurt at these rallies, and that is simply disgusting. When I watch these two campaigning, it's so easy to see how they are playing people, that those who are being played should be insulted that they are being disrespected like that.

Hillary and Bernie playing the race card to it's fullest in order to try and win somehow with such a sleazy tactic, is polarizing this nation, and is creating situations that could cause people to get hurt at these rallies, and that is simply disgusting. When I watch these two campaigning, it's so easy to see how they are playing people, that those who are being played should be insulted that they are being disrespected like that.
Amen..
they be being PLAYED Big Time..
UP IN THERE :cool-45:

Forum List

Back