is Donald Trump the Devil?

an illegal immigrant got up on stage a few minutes ago

he had wrote on his shirt illegals for Trump

. Wow... LOL.... So is Trump for or against illegal immigration in the nation ? He worked them on a lot of projects, so I guess that was his idea of doing the right thing instead of hiring and promoting Americans in this nation ?... Give me a break.

. Wow... LOL.... So is Trump for or against illegal immigration in the nation ? He worked them on a lot of projects, so I guess that was his idea of doing the right thing instead of hiring and promoting Americans in this nation ?... Give me a break.

turns out he is a legal immigrant who loves Trump

turns out he is a legal immigrant who loves Trump
. But he had illegal written on his shirt ??

Trump seemed Really Fired up in yesterday's speech!
he sounded STRONG!!!! :udaman::rock::rock::rock:
I saw something where he and Christy were sitting down in barkaloungers addressing an audience... Talk about weak looking... Trump needs to stand always, and never sit down to address someone or something. Who ever that idea belonged to was an idiot.

OK so he only won like 3 more states..
BUT, he failed to win Ohio so that means he can't be president..
Right?
just like president Obunga said.. Right?

HE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!
no way.. no how..
They won't Allow it...
I wonder why?
:anj_stfu::bs1::desk::lame2::wtf:

Trump does bear more than a passing resemblance to the Lord of the Flies---or to a televangelist, which is probably worse.

You have the wrong guy...ask George....

th

Forum List

Back