Is Donald Trump the new George W. Bush?

Bill Clinton's "economic record" is 100% about two things

1. the failure of HillaryCare to pass in 94
2. the election of Gingrich and the Republican Revolution in Nov 94

Bill Clinton himself shut the government down in 1995 over a budget he later signed and now takes credit for. The Democrats have a huge problem taking credit for the 1990s, because the 1990s were all about FISCAL CONSERVATISM - stopping big government from spending/stealing

This chart proves how dishonest the Democrats are. They cannot admit the truth of Clinton's economy, that it happened WITH NO FEDERAL SPENDING INCREASES. Democrats are all about stealing spending increases, and want to steal ever more.

Horse Shit!! Your chart proves nothing. I'm 82 years old and I've lived through the administrations of eleven presidents. In the recent past all the Republicans have done is cut tax rates for the rich and run up the national debt.

Oh....I forgot the unnecessary wars.

Last edited:
Republicans try to take credit for Clinton's economic success.

Can you explain to us why Bill Clinton shut the government down in 1995?
It was the GOP not Bill Clinton.

Or, put it this way, Clinton shutting down the government was as likely as Republicans taking down Bin Laden.

Bin Laden died of Marfan's Syndrome on December 13, 2001. He was a CIA asset to the very day he died. I don't know who Seal Team 6 killed in 2011 but it wasn't Bin Laden.....

Remember, Bush tricked the country into invading Iraq and didn't even know Sunni and Shiite had been at war for the last thousand years. Would he have done it if he knew he was making a powerful friend for Iran? You know his "advisers" talked him into it with delusions of grandeur.

Trump has promised to killed babies, women and children, which, of course, would be the families of suicide bombers.

"You have to take out their families" three times.

How would the rest of the world view this country. Now I know some right wingers out there will say, "But Obama kills children all the time" or "Obama targets Americans and their families" or some other such right wing bullshit. Because they are as crazy as Trump.

But what do the sane ones think. Is this what you want in a president?

And you know he would cut taxes on the wealthy and do nothing to block jobs from going overseas.

And yet, how many Republicans on the USMB think Bush was not only successful, but a great president?

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

I wouldn't hose down George Bush's ass if his guts were on fire but Trump?? You gotta be kidding!!

I wouldn't hose down George Bush's ass if his guts were on fire

I laughed so hard I spewed.

Or, put it this way, Clinton shutting down the government was as likely as Republicans taking down Bin Laden.

Bin Laden died of Marfan's Syndrome on December 13, 2001. He was a CIA asset to the very day he died. I don't know who Seal Team 6 killed in 2011 but it wasn't Bin Laden.....
Give

me

a

break.

Bill Clinton's "economic record" is 100% about two things

1. the failure of HillaryCare to pass in 94
2. the election of Gingrich and the Republican Revolution in Nov 94

Bill Clinton himself shut the government down in 1995 over a budget he later signed and now takes credit for. The Democrats have a huge problem taking credit for the 1990s, because the 1990s were all about FISCAL CONSERVATISM - stopping big government from spending/stealing

This chart proves how dishonest the Democrats are. They cannot admit the truth of Clinton's economy, that it happened WITH NO FEDERAL SPENDING INCREASES. Democrats are all about stealing spending increases, and want to steal ever more.

Horse Shit!! Your chart proves nothing. I'm 82 years old and I've lived through the administrations of eleven presidents. In the recent past all the Republicans have done is cut tax rates for the rich and run up the national debt.

Oh....I forgot the unnecessary wars.
Only the recent past. They used to be a patriotic and honorable party.

Now they vote Trump.

Give

me

a

break.

Nope...it is a fact. Google "Tim Osman"....Google "osama bin laden, Dubai".....educate yourself.

Is Donald Trump the new George W. Bush?

Only if liberals are going to get completely obsessed with him and whine/cry about him for the next decade... :p

Since you don't know nothing....... You don't know nothing ...... End of conspiracy theory.

Since you don't know nothing....... You don't know nothing ...... End of conspiracy theory.

Debate me, punkinpuss....I will even start a new thread and let the masses decide on which one is making a better case......so far not even ONE leftard will put themselves out there. Debate me, ass wipe......I would relish the opportunity to tear you a new cyber asshole. I will even allow you to pick the topic.....don't let fear and common sense stand in your way.

Debate me, punkinpuss....I will even start a new thread and let the masses decide on which one is making a better case......so far not even ONE leftard will put themselves out there. Debate me, ass wipe......I would relish the opportunity to tear you a new cyber asshole. I will even allow you to pick the topic.....don't let fear and common sense stand in your way.

That sounds better.

Okay. Debate when you load a lot of your conspiracy theories which is hard to believe or separate from reality. And why would anyone scare of your theories?

Forum List

Back