Is driving a car now only for the privileged elite, i.e. Progressive democrats?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
With soaring gas prices and the government on the verge of forcing us all to buy expensive electric cars, has driving become only for the rich and powerful?

After all, we need ID"s to drive, so this must be white privilege, right?

The price of an electric vehicle is out of my budget range. I am unsure what I will do if gas stations switch to all-electric.
As far as mass transit goes a working man can't take his tools on mass transit.

With soaring gas prices and the government on the verge of forcing us all to buy expensive electric cars, has driving become only for the rich and powerful?

They're not expensive, that's Dana Perino bs lol. It's the Dems fault for invading Ukraine and refusing to get vaccinated....

You need help

I own a Corolla with 185k
It looks like crap
But runs like a dream

Capisch?

They made me get off I had to walk. I can't see them letting you on with ladders and wheel barrows.;) much less lawn mowers.
Why would I carry around a ladder and wheelbarrow when all I needed was my tool bag with masonry tools?

The price of an electric vehicle is out of my budget range. I am unsure what I will do if gas stations switch to all-electric.
As far as mass transit goes a working man can't take his tools on mass transit.
How much do you think they cost...GOP propagandists always go on about 60k at least, but there are hybrids in the 20's and EVs in the 30's...They've been talking bs since the Bolt came out, the POSs...a disaster when you think about it...

How much do you think they cost...GOP propagandists always go on about 60k at least, but there are hybrids in the 20's and EVs in the 30's...They've been talking bs since the Bolt came out, the POSs...a disaster when you think about it...
What I need is a pickup with the power to haul a trailer. Ford came out with one but I haven't heard much about it.

EV's did not have to be politicized. Progs did that. We all know technology advances. Progs just want to be on the stage. They are making people suffer for this when even if not forced their agendas will save no more than a decade or so. Americans are being used to push this while China and India are pumping out most of the carbon or whatever the progs are saying are causing global warming. Meanwhile Moses Obama has two oceanfront homes even as he says all coastal areas will be underwater. He will raise his staff and split the ocean on each side of his homes. Oh praise ye Obama.....The Village is our future. And that means a lot less people.

1654185234175.png
all electric starts out at just under 40,000.00 looks good has the towing capacity only draw back is its range is 175 miles. as a work truck in an local area it would be good if tarveling out of area you would need to map out where you can recharge. But all around it looks good.

View attachment 653056 all electric starts out at just under 40,000.00 looks good has the towing capacity only draw back is its range is 175 miles. as a work truck in an local area it would be good if tarveling out of area you would need to map out where you can recharge. But all around it looks good.
Do they still have a 7500 dollar gov't rebate? At any rate, electronics seem to get cheaper over time...I guess one solution coming will be swapping batteries quickly at stations...

You need help

I own a Corolla with 185k
It looks like crap
But runs like a dream

Capisch?
Get back to us when your transmission blows and your rear end goes out... Plus a corolla doesn't get the best gas mileage either....
Capisch?.....

EV's did not have to be politicized. Progs did that. We all know technology advances. Progs just want to be on the stage. They are making people suffer for this when even if not forced their agendas will save no more than a decade or so. Americans are being used to push this while China and India are pumping out most of the carbon or whatever the progs are saying are causing global warming. Meanwhile Moses Obama has two oceanfront homes even as he says all coastal areas will be underwater. He will raise his staff and split the ocean on each side of his homes. Oh praise ye Obama.....The Village is our future. And that means a lot less people.
So it had nothing to do with Rush and Fox going on about burning 278 thousand dollar Bolts etc etc etc lol? How the Feq did Progs cause it? Absolutely nuts Big Oil dupes......

View attachment 653056 all electric starts out at just under 40,000.00 looks good has the towing capacity only draw back is its range is 175 miles. as a work truck in an local area it would be good if tarveling out of area you would need to map out where you can recharge. But all around it looks good.
yeah and it takes six hours to get another full charge lucky you. But that's only if you have state of the art charging station, if not 12 hours. Ouch.

BTW, I watched a guy on youtube talk about the EV and charging, the point of the EV is to use for local driving and charging back up overnight. So, in other words conform to their work efforts not yours. Crack me up.

So it had nothing to do with Rush and Fox going on about burning 278 thousand dollar Bolts etc etc etc lol? How the Feq did Progs cause it? Absolutely nuts Big Oil dupes......
naw, xiden is pushing it. here.

Forum List

Back