Is driving a car now only for the privileged elite, i.e. Progressive democrats?

Do they still have a 7500 dollar gov't rebate? At any rate, electronics seem to get cheaper over time...I guess one solution coming will be swapping batteries quickly at stations...
tag teaming, ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

cart before horse stupidity by demofks. constantly wrong.

Chauffeur driven cars, private planes and 24/7 protection by armed guards. Welcome to the world of elite politicians. The rest of us have to be content with bicycles and waiting an hour for a response by police when we hear a bump in the night.

Chauffeur driven cars, private planes and 24/7 protection by armed guards. Welcome to the world of elite politicians. The rest of us have to be content with bicycles and waiting an hour for a response by police when we hear a bump in the night.
I have a car

And I don’t wait AN HOUR when I call 911

They're not expensive, that's Dana Perino bs lol. It's the Dems fault for invading Ukraine and refusing to get vaccinated....
Xiden and the dems being Putin's puppets and allowing him to invade Ukraine, and their campaign to undermine trust in the vaccine aren't the only reasons for the Xideninflation

Why would I need them on a bus? They are at the jobsite.
On the Job site1 Down here in Florida stealing tools is common on job sites. It's why you see tool boxes on the back of pickup trucks locked at all times . :)

On the Job site1 Down here in Florida stealing tools is common on job sites. It's why you see tool boxes on the back of pickup trucks locked at all times . :)
Sorry to hear that we evidently got away without locking everything the thirty years I was a mason in NW Arkansas.

Xiden and the dems being Putin's puppets and allowing him to invade Ukraine, and their campaign to undermine trust in the vaccine aren't the only reasons for the Xideninflation
they said they wouldn't believe anything trump says, simply intelligent, and that's the ridiculous spin you dupes get lol arghhhh....poor america...you're an unbelievable chump of the greedy idiot gop rich....change the gd channel.

they said they wouldn't believe anything trump says, simply intelligent, and that's the ridiculous spin you dupes get lol arghhhh....poor america...you're an unbelievable chump of the greedy idiot gop rich....change the gd channel.
they undermined the FDA

Forum List

Back