Is Fake News CNN the Epitome of Yellow Journalism?

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015

The Fake News agents like April Ryan try to propagandize politically by twisting narratives. It's ridiculous how much the MSM has interjected their propaganda into politics. Especially fabricating almost everything president Trump has done to help USA.

CNN is just one office in the Ministry of Propaganda.

I was gonna say...

CNN has a long way to go to corral the title as Best at Yellow Journalism.

They do it to try and grab ratings...The MSM has had more fake stories/retractions in 2 years, than they've probably had in their
collective histories.

They live in a different world than we do....their world is comfy...safe...secure...they are out of touch...

There seems to be a corresponding thing, very ugly broadcasters are usually fake news. I could use a nose job myself and would do so if I got a job at a major TV company. But basically the really ugly ass folks are the fake news. Seriously, there are no even normal looking people on MSNBC and CNN.

CNN is the epitome of biased news, having dropped all remaining pretense of objectivity since Trump won.

The sites on which the term "fake news" was originally based - Breitbart, WND, InfoWars - are the epitome of fake news.

Biased news begat, and continues to enable, fake news.

Both have a hand in pulling this country apart by creating alternate universes.

A democracy can't last long when it can't trust any of its media.

Last edited:

The Fake News agents like April Ryan try to propagandize politically by twisting narratives. It's ridiculous how much the MSM has interjected their propaganda into politics. Especially fabricating almost everything president Trump has done to help USA.

The difference between CNN and Trump is that CNN uses the truth and their bias to present their narrative but Trump just throws lies and bullshit out there.

This is kind of funny, but actually very scary...the racist establishment of non-white scum was convinced an outsider of European heritage would never be elected. In other words, Whites have no right to determine their destiny in the USA, the country Whites created and built despite parasitic elements of the usual suspects.

300px-Media-ownership-2004.gif

media-consolidation.jpg

media-consolidation.png

media-manip.jpg

~S~

CNN is one of the most respected cable outlets in the country. They invented 24/7 news

That doesn't seem to matter to them any more. Getting Trump is far more important.

Trump has had it easier than he deserves

He has gotten away with more than any politician in history. He has literally worn out the media who has tired of reporting his lies and excesses

With Trump it is a case of.....I can lie faster than you can fact check

CNN is one of the most respected cable outlets in the country. They invented 24/7 news

That doesn't seem to matter to them any more. Getting Trump is far more important.

Trump has had it easier than he deserves

He has gotten away with more than any politician in history. He has literally worn out the media who has tired of reporting his lies and excesses

With Trump it is a case of.....I can lie faster than you can fact check

Obama used the IRS to target conservative groups.

That should have been the end of him.

CNN reports the same news as other news agencies, such as AP or Reuters.

CNN is currently featuring a WSJ news story.

Indeed, like other news outlets, CNN is mostly a conduit of reporting from other sources.

The notion that CNN is the purveyor of ‘fake news’ is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

That ‘the media’ report accurate, factual news accounts that conflict with conservative dogma, showing that dogma to be wrong, or otherwise exposes Trump’s lies and the lies of his apologists, doesn’t render that news ‘fake.’

Forum List

Back