🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Florida now a Blue State?

Spycraft

Jan 10, 2018
215,000 Puerto Ricans Have Arrived In Florida Since Hurricane Maria

Where the Puerto Ricans end-up can be transformational for the politics there, if they move into a lot of Republican districts they can blow-out the entire Republican party from the state of Florida.

If they are crowded into Democratic districts then maybe they'd simply turn the state-wide elections only.

But, an additional 215,000+ Puerto Ricans in Florida means certain death for the Republican party in Florida at large.

Where the Puerto Ricans end-up can be transformational for the politics there, if they move into a lot of Republican districts they can blow-out the entire Republican party from the state of Florida.

If they are crowded into Democratic districts then maybe they'd simply turn the state-wide elections only.

But, an additional 215,000+ Puerto Ricans in Florida means certain death for the Republican party in Florida at large.
Once again the idiotic GOP spouts “individualism”, and at the same time bows down to racist idiots from the 3rd world who unapologetically vote for far right parties in their home country and then left wing parties in the west.

• Banned

Once again the idiotic GOP spouts “individualism”, and at the same time bows down to racist idiots from the 3rd world who unapologetically vote for far right parties in their home country and then left wing parties in the west.
Puerto Rican's home country is the United States.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Puerto Rican’s side with Mexico over the US.

They are no Americans.

They are no Americans.

They are considered American you moron.

They are no Americans.

So are Californians, but they are obviously beholden to Mexico as well.

They are no Americans.

Try not to generalize it makes you look stupid

Many in California's legislature are Spanish who are pushing for many of the laws that I disagree with. I supported Trump on the wall..I supported Trump until he did a 180 and pulled the swamp right in his cabinet, starting with Pence..

They are no Americans.

Many in California's legislature are Spanish who are pushing for many of the laws that I disagree with. I supported Trump on the wall..I supported Trump until he did a 180 and pulled the swamp right in his cabinet, starting with Pence..

The “swamp” isn’t as important as the wall.

You never “supported” Trump and you never will.

Also why do you assume they are staying?
Because it will be
payback-time.jpg

Don't hold your breathe.. I know many Puerto Ricans and they are not all Democrats in fact many are Trump Supporters.

Don't hold your breathe.. I know many Puerto Ricans and they are not all Democrats in fact many are Trump Supporters.
I'm sure they are, right up until Trump fucked them on their island and gave himself an A.

“Certain death”? Put the bong down and get sober ffs.

They are no Americans.

I liked the Wall too , so did many other democrats.. like I said he did a 180 .

They are no Americans.

No. Many Democrats do not like the wall. Please don't speak out of your ass.

I happen to know some moderate democrats who want the freakin wall ... Try going to the Emergency Rooms in California , or affordable old people housing .

I am all for anyone coming in legally, like my great grandparents did in 1870 ...and did not expect anything.

We need a boundary so we can heal from within..

And we need to help the people in Mexico so they don't have to find the need to come here illegally

Are these Boricuas you claim to know all pleased with 45's performance on the island?

1507156184599.jpg

I happen to know some moderate democrats who want the freakin wall ... Try going to the Emergency Rooms in California , or affordable old people housing .

I am all for anyone coming in legally, like my great grandparents did in 1870 ...and did not expect anything.

And we need to help the people in Mexico so they don't have to find the need to come here illegally

I'd no sooner argue the point with you than I would with anyone. If you think the wall is a good idea, you lack critical thinking skills. Vote Republican.

I'd no sooner argue the point with you than I would with anyone. If you think the wall is a good idea, you lack critical thinking skills. Vote Republican.

For you it is either black or white, no inbetween ? Sorry not all democrats feel that way. You are putting a line in the sand.
Why do you think he had so many democrats support in the beginning of his campaign.

A wall-for-Dreamers deal is dividing Democrats - The Boston Globe

I disagree with the terms put forth now.. because the GOP probably threw in some small little laws to benefit the GOP.

Sen. Mark Warner: Democrats open to enhanced border security

Mark Warner: Democrats open to enhanced border security/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back