Is Fox News refusing to call him President? LOL

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022
This morning there was news about biden at the UN and etc.. which, btw, the first part of his speech to the UN was actually pretty good, was very suprrised. then he went off the rails talking about... what the hell else? climate change.

But anyhow, I found the banners underneath the speech interesting

It was

Biden [says this]

Biden [says that]

They didn't call him President Biden! LOL

I think they finally get it that the election really was stolen

They are tired of covering for a man that is out to divide the nation....

This morning there was news about biden at the UN and etc.. which, btw, the first part of his speech to the UN was actually pretty good, was very suprrised. then he went off the rails talking about... what the hell else? climate change.

But anyhow, I found the banners underneath the speech interesting

It was

Biden [says this]

Biden [says that]

They didn't call him President Biden! LOL

I think they finally get it that the election really was stolen
When Trump was POTUS the MSM didn't include 'President' with his name either.

They are tired of covering for a man that is out to divide the nation....
divide the nation?

that doesn't begin to say what he is doing. He is destroying it. We were always divided and always will be, although I have to say the lefties are going after divisive-ness like a person in Hell goes after ice water.

gays against straights.. libs against conservatives... blacks against whites

I refuse to take the bait.. oh yeh, and then there is this: criminals against the law abiding--always that

divide the nation?

that doesn't begin to say what he is doing. He is destroying it. We were always divided and always will be, although I have to say the lefties are going after division like a person in Hell goes after ice water.

gays against straights.. libs against conservatives... blacks against whites

I refuse to take the bait.. oh yeh, and then there is this: criminals against the law abiding--always that
I was speaking from FOX news perspective....

but that's bc they are assholes (didn't know a good president when they saw him)

by the way.. why is cnn firiing a lot of people these days?
Yes, and they refuse to call him President today as is customary with all former U.S. Presidents. CNN is bleeding viewership because of their far-left radical OP EDs that they tried to pass off as 'objective journalism.'

Yes, and they refuse to call him President today as is customary with all former U.S. Presidents. CNN is bleeding viewership because of their far-left radical OP EDs that they tried to pass off as 'objective journalism.'
CNN?
What's that?

Most Fox talking heads were not Trump fans.
a lot of them were/are

Hannity.. Ingraham.. Bartiromo

and they are the best Fox people anyhow (I don't always get to watch the ones who come on earlier so they may be good also but I hear Baier kind of went anti-Trump???)

what took them so long?

it was anti-objective a LONG time ago.. guess they got tired of low viewership. They could afford it for awhile but then--who knows what happened to suddenly make them care more.

a lot of them were/are

Hannity.. Ingraham.. Bartiromo

and they are the best Fox people anyhow (I don't always get to watch the ones who come on earlier so they may be good also but I hear Baier kind of went anti-Trump???)
Ingraham was always MAGA.
She was fired over the decades about 5 times from WABC radio for being MAGA.

Steve Hilton is great, as is Tucker Carlson.

Ingraham was always MAGA.
She was fired over the decades about 5 times from WABC radio for being MAGA.

Steve Hilton is great, as is Tucker Carlson.
huh? I thought MAGA came AFTER her time at that other station

??

I'm wondering how long Ingraham has been @ Fox? Seems she has always been there

i don't see how u can say that. they lhave lefties on their shows but I don't find the hosts to be anywhere near left.
Mostly neo-Cons who hate MAGA when no one's looking.

Greg Guttman, for instance, was a complete neo-Con scumbag until Trump became a superstar.

Mostly neo-Cons who hate MAGA when no one's looking.

Greg Guttman, for instance, was a complete neo-Con scumbag until Trump became a superstar.
you mean Gutfeld, right?

well, he is not one of my favorites.. foul mouth, for one thing.

Also, maybe u could explain what a neo con is exactly? Is that like Bush.. Romney? Establishment?

Trump was not the first personality to be in favor of hiring Americans.
Michael Savage was the MAGA who talked Trump into running for POTUS.
Really? I didn't know that RE Savage!

I love Savage books! He is one of my favorites.

Good job, Savage (getting Trump to run)! (I wonder why the feds haven't confiscated his phone yet?)

Forum List

Back