Is hillary getting more fatter?

cankhillary.jpg
That's doctored right?
No.
Neither are any of these.

Check out the photos of the tired old hag who wants to rule this country. God forbid. Please pass them around...

1. She must have poked herself in the eye apparently...

hillary-clinton-old-hag-1.jpg

2. Hillary has a flat hair day...

hillary-clinton-old-hag-2.jpg

3. Seriously, me, I worked for a freakin community agitator?

hillary-clinton-old-hag-3.jpg

4. Yes, right now, I do regret that bottle of Jack Daniels last night.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-4.jpg

5. If YOU only knew what I know about Bill...

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

6. Joy, one more event filled weekend at the UN.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-6.jpg

7. Jet lag takes its toll and it ain't pretty...

hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg

8. What the hell do you mean there aren't any M&M's at the afterparty?

hillary-clinton-old-hag-8.jpg

9. Eye of newt and wing of bat, mix it all up and drink from the vat...

hillary-clinton-old-hag-9.jpg

10. ...'Did John brush his teeth this morning?'

hillary-clinton-old-hag-10.jpg

11. "Benghazi, Smenghazi, what difference does it make?"

hillary-clinton-old-hag-11.jpg
Old age is not kind to most of us.

Surely libs would not support a fat candidate.

They hate obese people.

Thanks for all the votes, bedwetters.

How do you think most women react to misogyny as blatant as this?

Oh, I forgot. None of you has ever actually spoken to a woman. My bad.

Yeah, right, because leftwing douche bags like you never make comments about the appearance of conservative women.

Your "war against women" meme doesn't work anymore, especially when you have to defend an ogre like Hillary.

Drumpf's supporters are the best friends the Clinton campaign have. Who would want to be associated with this scum?
Really? You mean like all the leftwing douche bags in here who defend beating up totally innocent Trump supporters? People who wave the Mexican flag and signs that say "Make America Mexico?

Your side hasn't exactly been showering itself with glory lately.

This will be one of the threads brought up in November as to why Drumpf lost. Nobody would want to be in the same county as his low-life supporters.

This will be one of the threads brought up in November as to why Drumpf lost. Nobody would want to be in the same county as his low-life supporters.
Collections are being taken right now for plane tickets (one-way of course) for all the Trump haters afraid of being jailed, once Trump takes over. Bon Voyage! :biggrin:

Hillary won't be the candidate. She'll be in the psycho ward of the federal prison. Even now, with the release of the Inspector General report, she's going nuts. Despite her public neat appearance, behind the scenes, she is a basket case. She was convinced the govt report would back her up and clear her, but it's doing just the opposite. It exposed her lies, and the FBI is closing in.

In response, she is boozing big time, popping pills, and eating too much. Her weight has ballooned to a whopping 190 lbs (she's only 5'7" tall), and she's freaking out. Insiders claim one minute she's crying uncontrollably, and the next she's screaming "I'm gonna get those F'n bastards."

She is said to be a complete, emotional and physical wreck - totally psycho. People are getting her phone calls at 3 in the morning. She's gone over the edge, and all this is being fueled even more by her losing momentum in the campaign, as she has lost the big lead she had over Donald Trump, and he is rising, while she is dropping in the polls.

And all this is before Trump has even had a chance to start shredding her in the debates. I doubt she'll ever get that far.

Forum List

Back