Is it any wonder some women are negative on men, some to the point of hate?

Women are sexually attractive to men. I have never dated a girl or woman who wasn't sexually attractive to me. And, having sex was the most important part of our relationship to me.

Sex is very important to men and to women. The difference is that women are more selective, and discreet. And, based on my own experience women are very sexual creatures, more so than most want to believe.
I think you've only dated in your dreams. I do not know fellow women that wouldn't vomit on you.

You scream 'lack of commitment' , you would only attract the whorey type.

I think you've only dated in your dreams. I do not know fellow women that wouldn't vomit on you.

You scream 'lack of commitment' , you would only attract the whorey type.
Ouch! That's harsh. :omg:
Do I detect some bitterness in your response?

Last edited:
First of all, I wanted to mention something Pete Hegseth of Fox News says or used to say at the end of his/their early Sunday morning show

Go to Church

The country would be much better off if everyone went to church. Even a "church" that isn't so great is better than no church at all

Anyhow, back to this gender/hate issue:

I was reading a post by a (can't recall name) dude some time ago in which he bitterly complained that women [all of them, I guess] want a man dating them to pay for their dinners, etc, "as if their p**** [slang name for female reproductive body part] is made of gold" --or something to that effect.

So then I later was reading about such interesting topics as:

Women men think are hot and etc. Someone said that, even though he doesn't like AOC's dumbass politics he'd like to [my words] "do her."

Well, is it any wonder women think that.. MEN think a women's p***** [slang name for female reproductive body part]

is made of gold(or something to that effect)?

sheez

I mean, is it any wonder women think that men believe sex is all a woman is for?
Why do women think men are spending money on them and buying them dinner in the first place?

Forum List

Back