Is it any wonder why Trump refuses to have a news conference???

Maybe it's because he rightfully sees the msm as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party and doesn't feel an obligation to subject himself to their partisan attacks and rhetorical questions.

So, he was bullshitting you morons when he stated this????

Trump Calls Himself 'Unifier'

Donald Trump: 'I will be a great unifier'

Huh?
That’s exactly what he’s done, ask anyone decent and legitimate...He’s unified America’s Best and made it very clear....FUCK THE REST!
It’s time to get your shit right Nat...or get run over. Simple shit.
He united a bunch of lazy, unemployed white people who wanted to blame their own failures on anyone but themselves.

Hold on a minute...I thought broke, piece of shit, lowlifes vote Mexicrat?
Are these demos bullshit?
main-qimg-53768d1dfac799f61ddca554a9d53570
Pay attention,dummy. I was speaking about broke, uneducated crackers like you. And you fuknuts most definitely voted for Trump. Go check. And pay attention when I post to you.

Focus bud...you’re talking with your head in your ass like usual...the demos posted PROVE that it was intelligent, wealthy, productive, REAL Americans that Trump unified while filthy lowlifes like you resisted.

Maybe it's because he rightfully sees the msm as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party and doesn't feel an obligation to subject himself to their partisan attacks and rhetorical questions.

Huh?
That’s exactly what he’s done, ask anyone decent and legitimate...He’s unified America’s Best and made it very clear....FUCK THE REST!
He united a bunch of lazy, unemployed white people who wanted to blame their own failures on anyone but themselves.

YES.....you're "correct".......wealthy folks love Trump....and THAT is why he handed them 83% of the tax cuts.....

BTW, what the hell does your post have to do with Trump shitting his fat ass over news conferences???

Huh?

Pay attention,dummy. I was speaking about broke, uneducated crackers like you. And you fuknuts most definitely voted for Trump. Go check. And pay attention when I post to you.

Focus bud...you’re talking with your head in your ass like usual...the demos posted PROVE that it was intelligent, wealthy, productive, REAL Americans that Trump unified while filthy lowlifes like you resisted.
They, of course, don't actually show that.

And it is a fact that poor,uneducated whites like you love them some Trump.

Just own it. Be proud of it.

My favorite cartoon....that's right on target.

upload_2018-5-23_19-7-13.png

He doesn't want to be called out on his lies and bs. He doesn't have the balls to hold an news conference.

They, of course, don't actually show that.

And it is a fact that poor,uneducated whites like you love them some Trump.

Just own it. Be proud of it.

Always remember the old adage about "wrestling with [racist] pigs".....my friend.

View attachment 195108
Spot on....

From the buffoon's own orange lips

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated' - CNN Video
upload_2018-5-23_19-13-5.jpeg▶ 0:53
https://www.cnn.com/videos/.../donald-trump-wins-nevada-caucuses-...
Feb 24, 2016
Donald Trump speaks to his supporters after winning the Nevada Republican caucuses.

Trump can’t handle reporters who are armed with facts

He sends Huck Sanders to lie for him

LOL...all the press did was hit him with some gotcha bullshit as to where barry got the softballs.....assuming he has any balls at all soft or otherwise.
The Great Obama could handle himself and discuss the issues

Crooked Donnie can barely read and spends no time learning any issue in depth

Like when hillary was given the questions ahead of time by cnn?
Or when barry went full retard when his TelePrompTer fucked up?

LOL.......

Isolated instances

With Fat Donnie we have a man who is unable and unprepared to answer the most rudimentary questions

Why would Trump give leftist fake news media the time of day? I wouldn't. And I praise him for it.

With Fat Donnie we have a man who is unable and unprepared to answer the most rudimentary questions

If a reporter simply asked him to state his name, he'd probably answer with, "John Barron, of course"

View attachment 195108

That’s cute and all...but yet again, you’re backwards, confused and twisted.
Anyone sane knows that Democrats prey on ShaQuita and Gustavo due to their level of extreme ignorance...you know, give them a free 1980’s flip phone and own thier filthy asses....isn’t that right?

He’s unified America’s Best and made it very clear....FUCK THE REST!

Yes, yes....you will ALWAYS have these folks on your (and Trump's) side

6.jpg

Yep...White Nationalists definitely support decency and the Trump administration...meanwhile illegal filth has become the face of the Mexicrat Party....hahaha
ms13.jpg

I’ll take the White Nationalists all day, everyday.

So the OP is invited to lunch by a pack of thugs, known to have him/her/it on the "things to list" and accepts the invitation. Then expects everyone else to be equally stupid.

Brilliant.

If Trump loses his mind and begins to be a real danger to the nation, America should be ready to remove Trump. Trump is really a Republican responsibility and if Trump endangers America, the Republicans should have a plan to be ready to remove Trump in less than one day. Of course they may have already made a plan.

If Trump loses his mind and begins to be a real danger to the nation, America should be ready to remove Trump. Trump is really a Republican responsibility and if Trump endangers America, the Republicans should have a plan to be ready to remove Trump in less than one day. Of course they may have already made a plan.
That's the same with any president. But why remove him until all repairs are done?

Just give it up, ya goofball. Your guy is just not very articulate. By any objective measure, Obama is more fluent, has a better vocabulary, and is more well educated and more well read than is Trump.

These are all just simple facts you are going to have to deal with. Imagine you are a parent coming to terms with your child's mental retardation. You still love the child , right?

Thank you for proving that just because you got through Harvard doesn't mean you have the good sense of a squid.

Former President Barack Hussein Obama, no experience, no accomplishments total failure. To run for office, he beat Hillary Clinton.

President Donald Trump decades of EXECUTIVE experience, multi-billionaire and cast aside SIXTEEN qualified Republican opponents like it was child play.

Against virtually everyone's forecasts, President Trump won by a landslide and has yet to look back. Doing better and better every day. I know how hard that is to choke down for a Progressive.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

That's adorable -- no really, you Trumpkins are adorable, like helicopter mommies -- but facts are facts. Yes,the black guy is more intelligent, more educated,more articulate, more well-read, and displays a greater depth of thought than does President Pussy.

These are simple facts, and you sound like a crazy person to deny them.

Even if all you say is true, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama proved that all of that and he still couldn't manage and ACORN meeting let alone a country.

Forum List

Back