Is it any wonder why Trump refuses to have a news conference???

Trump can’t handle reporters who are armed with facts

He sends Huck Sanders to lie for him

There are so MANY questions that could be posed to the charlatan-in-chief that would corner and embarrass him, that the very LAST thing this demagogue would ever do, is to address the 60% plus of voters who have concluded that he is a lying idiot with severe personality flaws.

Of course, we can ALSO conclude that Trump's legal team is scared shitless to allow this catastrophe to ever be interviewed before a grand jury...........

For Trump it is "safer" to put out tweets after checking with Hannity and the stellar team on Fox and Friends.

Respect our republic and NOT this scourge in the oval office.

Like the bullying infant that Trump's character has turned out to be, he is basically stating

I don't have to answer questions from the American media if I don;t want to

I don't have to show you my tax returns if I don't want to

I don't have to have respect for my own executive branch, if I don;t want to.

Like a baby having a tantrum.....

LOL...all the press did was hit him with some gotcha bullshit as to where barry got the softballs.....assuming he has any balls at all soft or otherwise.
The Great Obama could handle himself and discuss the issues

Crooked Donnie can barely read and spends no time learning any issue in depth

Actually I get my news from all sources and put the dots together.
Amazing!

And how did you acquire this special, magical power that you, apparently, don't believe anyone else has?

And how do you "connect the dots"...? Gut feelings? Tea leaves?

Connecting the dots is easy for someone with half a brain........oh,I see the problem.

LOL...all the press did was hit him with some gotcha bullshit as to where barry got the softballs.....assuming he has any balls at all soft or otherwise.

Like when hillary was given the questions ahead of time by cnn?
Or when barry went full retard when his TelePrompTer fucked up?

LOL.......

Amazing!

And how did you acquire this special, magical power that you, apparently, don't believe anyone else has?

Connecting the dots is easy for someone with half a brain........oh,I see the problem.
So, you get your news exactly where everyone else does, and then you easily connect the dots all by yourself, because it is easy.

Got it. But also, this is a special talent that makes you special.

Fascinating.

LOL.......

No genius, not like those things, because Trump is a moron who can barely complete a sentence. That is the norm for him. By pointing out the exceptions, you merely highlight how much more intelligent and articulate both Obama and Hillary are than is Trump.

Duh.

Amazing!

So, you get your news exactly where everyone else does, and then you easily connect the dots all by yourself, because it is easy.

Fascinating.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
Now try and connect the dots ....easy now,dont strain anything.

LOL.......

No genius, not like those things, because Trump is a moron who can barely complete a sentence. That is the norm for him. By pointing out the exceptions, you merely highlight how much more intelligent and articulate both Obama and Hillary are than is Trump.

Duh.

Yet the Country is doing far better with Trump in the White House.

There are so MANY questions that could be posed to the charlatan-in-chief that would corner and embarrass him, that the very LAST thing this demagogue would ever do, is to address the 60% plus of voters who have concluded that he is a lying idiot with severe personality flaws.

Of course, we can ALSO conclude that Trump's legal team is scared shitless to allow this catastrophe to ever be interviewed before a grand jury...........

For Trump it is "safer" to put out tweets after checking with Hannity and the stellar team on Fox and Friends.

Respect our republic and NOT this scourge in the oval office.

O hated the republic and was a stain on this country.

Sanders, the WH version of Baghdad Bob.....

arguing-with-nat4900-is-like-wrestling-a-pig-in-the-mud-youre-not-going-to-win-and-eventually-you-re.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing!

Fascinating.

I don't think you are following.

That big, special method you take such pride in...um, yeah,that's exactly what everyone does.

LOL.......

Duh.

Yet the Country is doing far better with Trump in the White House.

Of course it is, it was trending that way before he was elected. That's correlation, not causation.

Now, go on, go look those words up then try to fashion a witless retort.

Amazing!

Fascinating.

I don't think you are following.

That big, special method you take such pride in...um, yeah,that's exactly what everyone does.

So you still dont get it.....

Just give it up, ya goofball. Your guy is just not very articulate. By any objective measure, Obama is more fluent, has a better vocabulary, and is more well educated and more well read than is Trump.

These are all just simple facts you are going to have to deal with. Imagine you are a parent coming to terms with your child's mental retardation. You still love the child , right?

Right.

Forum List

Back