Is it bad that I hate everything about gay culture?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
One more problem of mine I've noticed...
I know I'm supposed to embrace my sexuality but it's all a little too.... Gay. I don't like pride events, rainbows, or most things gay related. Like I feel like I'm the only one that is kinda weirded out by all of it. No offense to transvestites but they freak me out A LOT. I just don't understand why Gay Culture has to revolve around flamboyancy and I know it doesn't but it seems like it. Can we bring more Death Metal into the culture? That would make me really happy.
0,,577788_4,00.jpg

I know I'm supposed to embrace my sexuality but it's all a little too.... Gay. I don't like pride events, rainbows, or most things gay related. Like I feel like I'm the only one that is kinda weirded out by all of it. No offense to transvestites but they freak me out A LOT. I just don't understand why Gay Culture has to revolve around flamboyancy and I know it doesn't but it seems like it. Can we bring more Death Metal into the culture? That would make me really happy.
0,,577788_4,00.jpg
Boobs , looks more like an orgy, gang bang of both sexes...Nothing ghey here.....

So you need a metal head to ask if he can blow you?

I don't hate it I just think it is one of the most disgusting acts you can do if you're a male faggot. Truly reprehensible but hey it's your body so have at it I suppose.

I don't hate it I just think it is one of the most disgusting acts you can do if you're a male faggot. Truly reprehensible but hey it's your body so have at it I suppose.
It's the whole body hair that I could never get passed............and a lack of boobs,,and vagina..........they both have anal cavities...
How did you manage it in prison?

Donald Polish
regardless of your likes and dislikes you will be happier the more you
can FORGIVE what you dislike so much. Work on finding and forgiving all the associated
ideas, images, events, memories, people and perceptions that are tied to these feelings.
Forgive them all, and the emotions will find release. It may not be instantaneous,
and it may take time to undo all those layers, and find true peace of mind that isn't affected by them.

More forgiveness, power and freedom and peace of mind to you!
Take care, Emily

Donald Polish
can FORGIVE what you dislike so much. Work on finding and forgiving all the associated
ideas, images, events, memories, people and perceptions that are tied to these feelings.
Forgive them all, and the emotions will find release. It may not be instantaneous,
and it may take time to undo all those layers, and find true peace of mind that isn't affected by them.

Take care, Emily
Does that mean you forgive Oblama?

0,,577788_4,00.jpg
do you like theater ?

if it was not for fags and jews there would be no theater
Mel Brooks

Donald Polish

Take care, Emily

That's my whole point Moonglow There has to be forgiveness in order to seek corrections.
These two go hand in hand, that's how Restorative Justice works, by inclusive and equal relationships.

Donald Polish

Take care, Emily

That's my whole point Moonglow There has to be forgiveness in order to seek corrections.
These two go hand in hand, that's how Restorative Justice works, by inclusive and equal relationships.
I wish the dept. of corrections thought that whey.....

I probably would be a lot more tolerant of the assholes, if they weren't so blatantly intolerant themselves.

Plus the whole idea of basing your entire identity around how you like to screw...why would anyone like anything about that sort of culture? It's depraved, self centered and shallow.

I like these guys though:

125961701_700x1050.jpg

Dolce Gabbana CNN Interview We Love Elton John And Don t Judge On IVF Fashion Grazia Daily

I love them because the gays totally jumped their asses for daring to say they didn't just love queer culture..they love traditional culture, too.

how dare they!

Forum List

Back