Is it bad that I hate everything about gay culture?

Gays don't bother me, but constantly putting it in my face does. Just like if a heterosexual couple constantly went out of their way to show me they were heterosexual. That would bother me too.

Gays don't bother me, but constantly putting it in my face does. Just like if a heterosexual couple constantly went out of their way to show me they were heterosexual. That would bother me too.
Yeah. Straight couples always going on about "my wife" this and "my husband" that. Flashing our wedding rings all about. Kissing and holding hands. We are so in-your-face about it!

One more problem of mine I've noticed...
I know I'm supposed to embrace my sexuality but it's all a little too.... Gay. I don't like pride events, rainbows, or most things gay related. Like I feel like I'm the only one that is kinda weirded out by all of it. No offense to transvestites but they freak me out A LOT. I just don't understand why Gay Culture has to revolve around flamboyancy and I know it doesn't but it seems like it. Can we bring more Death Metal into the culture? That would make me really happy.

Your problem is you're trying to stereotype yourself. There is no "gay culture". Be who you want to be the way you want to be it. I promise nobody will take your gay card if you like death metal. You might find it hard to land a boyfriend, but you'll still be in the "club" :rolleyes:

I know I'm supposed to embrace my sexuality but it's all a little too.... Gay. I don't like pride events, rainbows, or most things gay related. Like I feel like I'm the only one that is kinda weirded out by all of it. No offense to transvestites but they freak me out A LOT. I just don't understand why Gay Culture has to revolve around flamboyancy and I know it doesn't but it seems like it. Can we bring more Death Metal into the culture? That would make me really happy.
0,,577788_4,00.jpg

So why did you post a picture of naked girls with naked guys?

Yeah. Straight couples always going on about "my wife" this and "my husband" that. Flashing our wedding rings all about. Kissing and holding hands. We are so in-your-face about it!
Sarcasm goes over your head.

Disliking a culture is one thing. You seem to hate the exposed culture of the gay population, which is legitimate. I hate the caste system in the East Indian population, it doesn't mean I hate Indian people.

Your problem is you're trying to stereotype yourself. There is no "gay culture". Be who you want to be the way you want to be it. I promise nobody will take your gay card if you like death metal. You might find it hard to land a boyfriend, but you'll still be in the "club" :rolleyes:
If you are a true individualist, you shouldn't worry about how other people think of you and instead just be yourself.

If walking the street semi-nude in a parade, makes people happy they should go for it, even if other people call it a 'perversion', 'heretical', or 'disgusting'.

That's the sort of place America is meant to be, not a place where Americans are in a collective straight-jacket and are forced to act a certain way because the 'moral majority' demand it.

If LGBT people living their lives makes straight people uneasy, there are other countries that were founded as religious theocracies, as opposed to a republic where the majority was never meant to have absolute rule - and where civil and political rights are under review to be expanded.

Forum List

Back