Is it funny that democrats and republicans cry about corporations when they get money from them?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
I guess pretending to care is better than not caring at all.

Democrat and Republican both accept hands out from the corporations they supposedly hate. Keep on being hypocritical scumbags that worship the rich elite while the middle class and poor suffer because of it.

654a83b204d44618b82a5d959042c4f8_A.jpeg

Top 20 PAC Contributors to Republican and Democratic Candidates, 2013-2014
Top PACs OpenSecrets
Makes you wonder how much does a voter's ballot cost? Everyone has a price in this country, same in politics!

"Pretending" being the operative. Democrats are a bunch of posing losers. They are every bit as guilty of the "crimes" of which they accuse others. I fucking hate Democrats. Fuck 'em all.

Is it funny that democrats and republicans cry about corporations when they get money from them?

No it's just ridiculous when the demoliars do it then complain. I want you to point out which Republicans have taken contributions from any corporate donors then cried about it? Tell us who those dolts are. Democraps on the other hand complain constantly about corporate America...period. But I really don't hear anything like that from Republicans. They seem to support corporate America.

No it's just ridiculous when the demoliars do it then complain. I want you to point out which Republicans have taken contributions from any corporate donors then cried about it? Tell us who those dolts are. Democraps on the other hand complain constantly about corporate America...period. But I really don't hear anything like that from Republicans. They seem to support corporate America.

It always looks nice when Democrats and Republicans throw the book at each other.

Forum List

Back