Is it only slow for me?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Wow. . . I notice A LOT of folks on-line today. Nearly two thousand people? Holy cow.

1718911415371.png

Or maybe it is just my ISP. Other sites seem fine. . .

Is the site running slow for anyone else today?

iu

Last edited:
Wow. . . I notice A LOT of folks on-line today. Nearly two thousand people? Holy cow.

View attachment 965080

Or maybe it is just my ISP. Other sites seem fine. . .

Is the site running slow for anyone else today?

iu
On my end it's running perfectly at 930 mbps.

Perhaps it's your ISP. Try rebooting your router/modem

930!! Blimey, what connection are you on?

View attachment 965306
I'm on what's called a 1GB fiber or 1000 mbps plan through Spectrum.

It's a little pricey at 80.00 per month, but we stream a lot of movies, use IPTV instead of cable or satellite, and my wife operates her business out of our home so for me it's worth it.

Last edited:
Is 2000 a lot? I never check that, what's the typical number online?
It does vary quite a bit.

A few weeks ago, I was really getting quite concerned. I saw the lowest number of members on I have ever seen in my dozen years membership here.

There were only 14 members logged in. I didn't pay attention to the visitors/bots. Admittedly it was 4:30 Monday morning. . . still, that is very unusual for this place.

It does vary quite a bit.

A few weeks ago, I was really getting quite concerned. I saw the lowest number of members on I have ever seen in my dozen years membership here.

There were only 14 members logged in. I didn't pay attention to the visitors/bots. Admittedly it was 4:30 Monday morning. . . still, that is very unusual for this place.
Some of us are waiting- bored- for slow jo - to bring some popcorn- he's in hiding for the next week. :D so i plan on takin a rest.

Forum List

Back