Is it possible that the Dems are just waiting to see who Trump chooses as V.P before they pull the plug on Biden?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I think with the political funding laws, they will choose Biden or Horrible Harris. Biden has to be a far better choice trying to win the swing states and he is 6 points underwater nationally in the U.S.

Down 6% against a GOP when they have all the major population centers in their corner? That must equal an 11 or 12 point across the swing states.

I don't think the demonRats are going to pull the plug on Biden....but who knows....everything is possible.
They started floating a secret recording of Trump talking about Biden giving up.

Somebody supposedly recorded Trump talking about at his golf course in NJ.

They started floating a secret recording of Trump talking about Biden giving up.

Somebody supposedly recorded Trump talking about at his golf course in NJ.

Meanwhile the last two NJ polls showed Trump with a narrow lead.

The equivalent of the Mets beating the Yankees a thousand times over.

For those who watch boring sports with bats.

I think with the political funding laws, they will choose Biden or Horrible Harris. Biden has to be a far better choice trying to win the swing states and he is 6 points underwater nationally in the U.S.

Down 6% against a GOP when they have all the major population centers in their corner? That must equal an 11 or 12 point across the swing states.
the dems will time it so that kamala gets a honeymoon period right before the election so she isnt' scrutinized

Yeah I'm not sure democrats are thinking this replacing Biden all the way through. If they put Harris at the top of the ticket she's gonna have to answer for Joe. In fact any replacement is going to have to answer for and defend Joe. Joe's mental decline didn't have over night, meaning he was fully competent before the debate. Dems will all have to answer for this if Biden is replaced.
I think the Biden campaign is scrambling to produce a repeat of the Biden SOTU address hoping to fool people again into think Biden's back or whatever.

the dems will time it so that kamala gets a honeymoon period right before the election so she isnt' scrutinized

I still keep hearing Michelle Obamas name. First, I think she gets crushed in the swing states as Harris would. More importantly though, wtf is this impulse for Americans to want a monarchy? DO these people realize what's at stake?

You want someone in office and an administration that will be part of the monarchy when Putin and Xi have major ambitions?

I still keep hearing Michelle Obamas name. First, I think she gets crushed in the swing states as Harris would. More importantly though, wtf is this impulse for Americans to want a monarchy? DO these people realize what's at stake?

You want someone in office and an administration that will be part of the monarchy when Putin and Xi have major ambitions?
her crappy values plus the crappy values of california

There is no "pulling the plug on Biden". They either 25th Amendment him, which isnt going to happen because his Chief of Staff has been covering for him up until now, so there is no reason why he would stop, or Biden drops out willingly, which he will not do.

Last edited:
This may be a Democrat ploy to be able to claim that Trump's 2024 election is illegitimate.

Possibility, Dems trying to read the tea leaves before their Chicago gathering.

Forum List

Back