Is it possible the GOP doesn't think their policies caused any damage under Bush?

R

rdean

When you look at GOP policies that were passed under the Bush regime, it seems the USMB Republicans live in a parallel world. Everything bad that happened wasn't their fault. So did anything bad happen when they controlled the entire government? If anything bad did happen, was it the result of anything the GOP did?

OK, say that all the damage that was caused was the fault of the Democrats. Was there really any damage? Were there successes? Still, the GOP was able to use reconciliation three times, what did they use it on and was that a success?

Was the GOP so ineffective that even though they controlled the entire government, they couldn't do anything? Does that mean the three times they used reconciliation nothing actually happened?

We need USMB right wingers to tell us what actually happened under Bush and GOP leadership that was good for the country and good for the world. Don't rag on Democrats. Tell us what Republicans did that was a success. Expect to be challenged.

It appears that hardcore partisan ideologues can pretty much talk themselves into believing anything, right down to their core.

Party affiliation irrelevant, of course, and I don't think they realize it.

Believe what?

It appears that hardcore partisan ideologues can pretty much talk themselves into believing anything, right down to their core.

Believe what?
Whatever they perceive as politically advantageous for their "side".

Did I really have to explain that?

Let me know, I can never tell when a hardcore partisan ideologue is being serious, obtuse, or outright lying.

Believe what?

Let me know, I can never tell when a hardcore partisan ideologue is being serious, obtuse, or outright lying.

So did anything happen under Bush? Anything Good? Anything Bad? Something must have happened. Republicans used reconciliation three times. Did it work?

Believe what?

So did anything happen under Bush? Anything Good? Anything Bad? Something must have happened. Republicans used reconciliation three times. Did it work?
Well, I can think of one thing I completely agreed with him on, and that's his usage of the phrase "soft bigotry of reduced expectations", although something tells me he didn't come up with that one himself.

You'll have to ask the conservatives for the rest, I can't think of anything.

You can show them the facts of their failed policies time after time, all they can do in response is call names. Examples:

Their darling conservative is running Wisconsin into the ground:

Wisconsin lags Midwest: Job growth state rankings

Wisconsin lags Midwest Job growth state rankings Wsj

That idiot Sam Brownback is doing the same to Kansas:

Sam Brownback’s failed ‘experiment’ puts state on path to penury

Sam Brownback s failed experiment puts state on path to penury - The Washington Post

Yet, Scott Walker is considered a legitimate candidate for president?

Republicans/Conservatives seem not to see reality.

When you look at GOP policies that were passed under the Bush regime, it seems the USMB Republicans live in a parallel world. Everything bad that happened wasn't their fault. So did anything bad happen when they controlled the entire government? If anything bad did happen, was it the result of anything the GOP did?

OK, say that all the damage that was caused was the fault of the Democrats. Was there really any damage? Were there successes? Still, the GOP was able to use reconciliation three times, what did they use it on and was that a success?

Was the GOP so ineffective that even though they controlled the entire government, they couldn't do anything? Does that mean the three times they used reconciliation nothing actually happened?

We need USMB right wingers to tell us what actually happened under Bush and GOP leadership that was good for the country and good for the world. Don't rag on Democrats. Tell us what Republicans did that was a success. Expect to be challenged.
You realize of course that 2001 2002 the Senate was controlled by Democrats and that 2007 and 2008 both Houses were democrat?

You realize of course that 2001 2002 the Senate was controlled by Democrats and that 2007 and 2008 both Houses were democrat?
So nothing happened from 2002 to 2007? Republicans were able to use reconciliation three fucking times. What did they use it on and how did it help the country?

Quit fucking skirting the issue. Man up and speak up.

Almost 7 years into the Obama administration and the retards like Rdean are still obsessed with Bush. ....... :cuckoo:
So what happened under Bush embarrassed you so much you can't talk about it? Thought so.

So nothing happened from 2002 to 2007? Republicans were able to use reconciliation three fucking times. What did they use it on and how did it help the country?

Actually your side claimed that the Senate was not controlled unless one had 60 senators. The Republicans never had more then 51. So according to the Democrats Bush never controlled Congress at all. Further all the bad crap happened in 2007 and 2008 when the dems clearly controlled both the House and the Senate.

Actually your side claimed that the Senate was not controlled unless one had 60 senators. The Republicans never had more then 51. So according to the Democrats Bush never controlled Congress at all. Further all the bad crap happened in 2007 and 2008 when the dems clearly controlled both the House and the Senate.
Republicans had enough control to use reconciliation three times. So you can't name anything Republicans did that was good for the country? Why not?

Oh boy, another incoherent post from the king of incoherent.
Simple questions are "incoherent" to you? That's fucked up. You must have a very difficult life. Pity.

You think trying to style your cryptic little questions is cute, wrong, they just make you look the babbling fool that you are. If you think anyone is going to look up shit that happened in congress 9+ years ago, you're not just a fool, you're bat shit crazy.

Things are so good right now....

Expecting Christian Fundamentalist Fascist Born Again Neo-Conservatives to take responsibility for the crimes they have legalized when in power and committed with no social conscience is a waste of time.

The only debts they pay are to those that have paid to ride first class. The only reason they pay those bills in legislation is because without those huge unlimited funded political action committees they couldn't fund the theft of elections. The Karl Roves and Newt Gingrich's of the world don't come cheap. The Koch brothers expect something tangible for the billions they donate.

What other party would have a moron like G.Bush holding the torch? The man could barely construct a complete sentence. He hired/asked Dick Cheney to help him pick an acceptable VP and Lordy Lordy Looky Looky what Dickie found? An honest to god imbecile. So Cheney just takes the job himself. How CONVENIENT and intellectually dishonest of him. These people are devoid of any morals whatsoever. No Bid government contracts used to be illegal until in the chaos and confusion of 9/11 Dick Cheney made no bid contracts the law of the land and Haliburton was the main benefactor of this outrageous arrangement. That and Blackwater which started the bad part of the war in Iraq when they shot up some civilians and the civilians retaliated and everything went to shit in Iraq.

These weasels have the audacity to go on and on about how Benghazi was reported by the State department yet they and those working directly for them pillaged Iraq and cost our nation many thousands of unnecessary deaths to our military not to mention trillions out of our treasury.

The problem they have as I see it is the list of crimes and war crimes against humanity is so vast where dose one start? We could be in the Haig trying these vermin for a hundred years and still not get to all of them. They have shelter from justice in the hugeness of their crimes.

All they can say is that the Dems voted for it too. These pieces of shit are worse than Hitler ever dreamed of being. I wish there was a hell. It would get pretty crowded in the next 20-30 years. .

Forum List

Back