Is it possible to clone a dinosaur? Live Science

Sorry but there is no evidence of a global flood, unless you consider changes in sea levels to be floods. Why were only dinos killed off in the flood?

Are you serious? All humans and all the animals were killed off by the global flood. The Ark Encounter demonstrates it. The fossils record and other evidence are everywhere. Because of atheist religion, you cannot help but believe in evolution. Isn't that true?

The evidence disproves that the dinos were killed off by Chicxulub. Such a ridiculous claim by astronomers. The timing is way off.

However, this isn't the topic of the thread of which you have nothing more to contribute.
Why did Noah save mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, insects, and protozoans but didn't save any dinos? We wouldn't have to clone them if he had done his job.
how do you know he didnt save dinos??? there is mountains of evidence proving dinos and man existed together
There is no evidence. Another nonsense, unsupported statement.

So opposition to evolution must also be a religion.

Nope. It's creation science.

The atheist religion is no God, so evolution tries to use no God as basis for its science. It is based on the thinking of James Hutton and Charles Lyell who were atheists. That led to Charles Darwin, who became atheist, and his explanation of ToE led to today's evolution which eliminated God. Darwinism led to genocide, Hitler, and extermination of Jews in order to thwart Jesus as Messiah. The Jews and Israel has to exist for Jesus to fulfill the prophecy of Jesus the Messiah. Thus, the US will go to war in order to protect Israel and prevent weapons of mass destruction.

Still no cloning of dinosaurs though. I'm sure if the enemies of Jews cloned dinosaurs to attack the Jews, then these dinos would be wiped out. But the evos cannot do it with their stupid fake science haha.
Supernatural creation is by definition NOT science.

BTW, Darwinism did not lead to genocide. Genocide was alive and well before him, just the the Old Testament if you doubt me.

I just dont see any proof we came from a rock or primate
And you never will. We did come from somewhere, got any proof of where that was? Any theories?
of course we came from somewhere,,thats doesnt mean we came from a monkey or a rock before that,,
I'd say 'somewhere' encompasses both monkeys and rocks. No theories huh? You know what is false but not what is true.
I have not seen any proof we came from a rock or a monkey or of any other kind of animal,,everything claimed is an opinion,,,nothing more

sorry if I refuse to drink the kool ade

Sorry but there is no evidence of a global flood, unless you consider changes in sea levels to be floods. Why were only dinos killed off in the flood?

Are you serious? All humans and all the animals were killed off by the global flood. The Ark Encounter demonstrates it. The fossils record and other evidence are everywhere. Because of atheist religion, you cannot help but believe in evolution. Isn't that true?

The evidence disproves that the dinos were killed off by Chicxulub. Such a ridiculous claim by astronomers. The timing is way off.

However, this isn't the topic of the thread of which you have nothing more to contribute.
Why did Noah save mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, insects, and protozoans but didn't save any dinos? We wouldn't have to clone them if he had done his job.
how do you know he didnt save dinos??? there is mountains of evidence proving dinos and man existed together
If he saved dinos where did they go? I see elephants but no dinos.

The atheist religion is no God, so evolution tries to use no God as basis for its science. It is based on the thinking of James Hutton and Charles Lyell who were atheists. That led to Charles Darwin, who became atheist, and his explanation of ToE led to today's evolution which eliminated God. Darwinism led to genocide, Hitler, and extermination of Jews in order to thwart Jesus as Messiah. The Jews and Israel has to exist for Jesus to fulfill the prophecy of Jesus the Messiah. Thus, the US will go to war in order to protect Israel and prevent weapons of mass destruction.

Still no cloning of dinosaurs though. I'm sure if the enemies of Jews cloned dinosaurs to attack the Jews, then these dinos would be wiped out. But the evos cannot do it with their stupid fake science haha.

BTW, Darwinism did not lead to genocide. Genocide was alive and well before him, just the the Old Testament if you doubt me.
so you admit evolution is not science,,,now we are getting somewhere

they went the same place as the grizzlys in georgia went, and the writings of past generations also tell where they went

they were killed off

He did his job. Check out Ark Encounter. There should be dinosaurs around today. However, the evos won't be looking for them will they because of their religion?

ETA: Zoologists are one of the hard core when it comes to evolution. They will disregard anything findings of a dinosaur sighting. They're idiots.
Judging by the fossil bonebeds of dinos some of them lived in large herds. Are you saying there are large herds of dinos running around but zoologists are keeping them secret?

Excuse me but there is no supernatural component of evolution. You're thinking of creationism.

they went the same place as the grizzlys in georgia went, and the writings of past generations also tell where they went

they were killed off
There are plenty of grizzlys out west and black bears are still in Georgia. But no dinos anywhere on the planet?

Excuse me but there is no supernatural component of evolution. You're thinking of creationism.
so one kind of animal changing into a completly different kind of animal isnt supernatural???

well its a natural thing that all animals only give birth to their kind and not to another kind, so to say anything else implies the supernatural

they were killed off
There are plenty of grizzlys out west and black bears are still in Georgia. But no dinos anywhere on the planet?
they still exist because they are a protected animal,, without that protection they would most likely be gone

so one kind of animal changing into a completly different kind of animal isnt supernatural???

well its a natural thing that all animals only give birth to their kind and not to another kind, so to say anything else implies the supernatural

Nothing supernatural about speciation,,,, Obviously, they didn't touch that subject at your madrassah,,,,,,,,,

Observed Instances of Speciation

What dinosaur sightings have zoologists disregarded?

Who, exactly, has made a recent dinosaur sighting?

You haven't contribute anything to this thread, but harass me. Even if I answered your questions, you would not believe it because you're like Fort Fun Indiana. And what did I say about him?

There is no supernatural component to the ToE, whatever you chose to believe. Note that 'kind' is not a scientific concept so you've already gone off the rails.

they still exist because they are a protected animal,, without that protection they would most likely be gone[/QUOTE]
How long have they been protected? I don't believe native Americans protected any animals so I guess you think they hunted T-Rex to extinction but ignored grizzlys. Right....

There is no supernatural component to the ToE, whatever you chose to believe. Note that 'kind' is not a scientific concept so you've already gone off the rails.
evolution claiming that a cow turned into a whale is nothing but supernatural,,and many other examples,,the funniest is t-rex turned into a chicken,,,GRRRRRR CLUCK CLUCK,,

Nothing supernatural about speciation,,,, Obviously, they didn't touch that subject at your madrassah,,,,,,,,,

Atheists are wrong again. Supernatural only applies to God doing something.

It's not natural when monkeys became humans and dinosaurs became birds. It was also not natural when an universe popped into existence from nothing. You can't replicate any of these things. It's not natural to clone dinosaurs or even extinct species from DNA and no living ancestor to take embryo cells from. It's not natural for nature to create multiverses and aliens. It's not natural to have billions of years old universe and Earth based on assumptions. It's not natural to go back in time. And more!

Evolution or atheist science thinks dinos can be cloned. Creation scientists know this is not possible because one needs a living embryo cell of the dino. Right now, they don't have one until we find a living dino and capture it. There you go.

Forum List

Back