Zone1 Is it possible to have a "Fallen Prophet?"

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
Would God willfully allow one of His prophets to willfully do anything that would go against His Plans for our Salvation? Or, would God remove him from the earth first? Have Prophets been martyred because they were fallen? Consider David as he wrote Psalms after Bathsheba and her husband.

First show that the initial premiss has any sort of meaning .
It is garbage . .

Because "God's prophets " is without verifiable meaning -- see the Logical Positivists and is entirely illogical .

But by all means get Goddy Boy down here to prove me wrong and the matter can then be reviewed in terms of whether we think that on evidence he/it etc tells the truth or is a habitual liar .

Or, just wait until you are revealed as an unwitting Space Alien Worshipper and therefore a Plonker .

Failing that , Go Cultists , Go .

First show that the initial premiss has any sort of meaning .
It is garbage . .

Because "God's prophets " is without verifiable meaning -- see the Logical Positivists and is entirely illogical .

But by all means get Goddy Boy down here to prove me wrong and the matter can then be reviewed in terms of whether we think that on evidence he/it etc tells the truth or is a habitual liar .

Or, just wait until you are revealed as an unwitting Space Alien Worshipper and therefore a Plonker .

Failing that , Go Cultists , Go .
Well, we know you are a Biden fan with the same disease of confusion and blabbering. I’m hoping for someone with the cognitive reasoning abilities to carry on a meaningful discussion. You are a cognitive mess. Just read your post :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back