Is it time for Pence to assume his Constitutional responsibility?

No need. Vice-President Pence will do his constitutional responsibility on January 6th and count the votes sealing the end of the Trump/Pence administration.

Yep.... then we're really fucked

I’m sure you and I will be just fine.

I know I will, I'll ignore Pedo Joe like I did Ears and do my own thing.

No fcking way that old dementia ridden loon got 80 million votes, no way. He's illegitimate

There is a conspicuous abdication of national leadership as Trump is incapacitated by his egomaniacal grievances, paranoidal brooding, and petty sniveling about Democrats and Republicans alike, even his own appointees who have accepted reality over trumpery.
The alternative to Trump is too horrible to contemplate. WE THE PEOPLE will not allow that.

Hillarious. As if y'all have enough folks on your side to have an alternative. So absurd..

There is a conspicuous abdication of national leadership as Trump is incapacitated by his egomaniacal grievances, paranoidal brooding, and petty sniveling about Democrats and Republicans alike, even his own appointees who have accepted reality over trumpery.
The alternative to Trump is too horrible to contemplate. WE THE PEOPLE will not allow that.

You're that scared of Pence huh. Can't blame ya but it's only for three and a half weeks at this point.

In answer to the thread title, no it's not time for Pence to assume his responsibility under the 25th Amendment. It's PAST time. If this isn't a classic case of exactly what that Amendment is for, then ..... what would be?

No need. Vice-President Pence will do his constitutional responsibility on January 6th and count the votes sealing the end of the Trump/Pence administration.

No fcking way that old dementia ridden loon got 80 million votes, no way. He's illegitimate

You're mathematically correct. He didn't get 80 million votes. He got 81,281.502.

Know what that means? It means Rump not only lost the popular vote TWICE, but did so by a combined TEN MILLION VOTES.

Hey if you're gonna flame out you might as well do it "bigly".

Hillarious. As if y'all have enough folks on your side to have an alternative. So absurd..

Actually they did have Joe Walsh, Mark Sanford and Bill Weld running. But in its sterling and prescient wisdom the Republican Party ran around cancelling primaries so they wouldn't get the votes.

Schmart move there. Worked out SO well.

You're mathematically correct. He didn't get 80 million votes. He got 81,281.502.

Know what that means? It means Rump not only lost the popular vote TWICE, but did so by a combined TEN MILLION VOTES.

Get lost, Plugo.

It's morons like you is the reason I'm spending less and less time on here.

Left loons make my head hurt

In South Bend, Indiana, Lanetris Haines, a self-employed single mother of three, stood to lose her $129 weekly jobless benefit unless Trump signed the package into law or succeeded in his improbable quest for changes.
Trump was spending Sunday golfing at his West Palm Beach course.
He has given no indication he plans to sign the bill as he spends the last days of his presidency in a rage. Indeed, his dissatisfaction with the legislation seems only to have grown in recent days...

He is in such a snit he refuses to sign critical legislation negotiated by his own Secretary of the Treasury.

There is no reason to distract him. In his mind, he's already gone - just a little too eager to fulfill the hopes of most Americans.

View attachment 434073

View attachment 434074

"Are you too weak to ever take responsibility?
Stop blaming the dog!
We don't have a dog!"
Yes Trump must sign away over a $1 Trillion to give this waitress an extra $129 a week?

You're that scared of Pence huh. Can't blame ya but it's only for three and a half weeks at this point.

In answer to the thread title, no it's not time for Pence to assume his responsibility under the 25th Amendment. It's PAST time. If this isn't a classic case of exactly what that Amendment is for, then ..... what would be?

If this isn't a classic case of exactly what that Amendment is for, then ..... what would be?

Wait for midterms.

Get lost, Plugo.

It's morons like you is the reason I'm spending less and less time on here.

Left loons make my head hurt

Hey, you got served the facts. Right down to the single-vote total.

If you don't want facts flung in your face then don't ooze in here flinging bullshit, because you ***WILL*** get called on it.

If this isn't a classic case of exactly what that Amendment is for, then ..... what would be?

Wait for midterms.

Not necessary. Pence can do it right now.
Fatter o' mact if he does it today it gives Rump the entire rest of his term to stay the fuck on the golf course where he can't do any further harm. In so doing he could improve his image enough to run in that mid-term you're salivating over.

Wait for midterms.

Fatter o' mact if he does it today it gives Rump the entire rest of his term to stay the fuck on the golf course where he can't do any further harm. In so doing he could improve his image enough to run in that mid-term you're salivating over.

All Pence can do is bring it up.

He would need a majority of Congress to remove.

and, seriously, do you think Congress is going to go into session to remove him less than 4 weeks before his term is up?

Wait for midterms.

and, seriously, do you think Congress is going to go into session to remove him less than 4 weeks before his term is up?

What you or I think will happen is irrelevant. The fact is they CAN do it. Which is the topic of this thread.

Wait for midterms.

What you or I think will happen is irrelevant. The fact is they CAN do it. Which is the topic of this thread.
:ack-1:

Since you believe democracy is "too horrible to contemplate" why not got to N. Korea, Russia or China, where Authoritarianism is the law, and leave my country which is a democratic republic?

In South Bend, Indiana, Lanetris Haines, a self-employed single mother of three, stood to lose her $129 weekly jobless benefit unless Trump signed the package into law or succeeded in his improbable quest for changes.
He has given no indication he plans to sign the bill as he spends the last days of his presidency in a rage. Indeed, his dissatisfaction with the legislation seems only to have grown in recent days...

He is in such a snit he refuses to sign critical legislation negotiated by his own Secretary of the Treasury.

There is no reason to distract him. In his mind, he's already gone - just a little too eager to fulfill the hopes of most Americans.

View attachment 434073

View attachment 434074

Stop blaming the dog!
We don't have a dog!"
/---/ If Trump prevails, will you keep the $2,000 check or return $1,400?
Democrats are actually for the check it is your republican overlords against it.

View attachment 434073

View attachment 434074

Stop blaming the dog!
We don't have a dog!"
We're sure that every Liberal Icon that you approve of is sitting in their mansion crying over the plight of the poor.

Wait for midterms.

No they will not.

/---/ If Trump prevails, will you keep the $2,000 check or return $1,400?
I'll accept the bipartisan determination of Congress. The nation desperately needs unity right now.
you leftists created the division fuck you unity is dead

You right wing fascist white pigs are the ones causing disunity in a desperate attempt to preserve political power.
what did we do for the last 4 years that cause any disunity? hell make that the last 12 years?
when you leftists went far left extremist you created the disunity because asshat I'm not going left to be part of the group fuck your unity burn this country down before we will ever unify with you communist pigs

you leftists created the division fuck you unity is dead
Whining will do you no good.

Despite Trump's Secretary of State negotiating a bill that passed Congress, hyper-partisan prissy boys need to be reminded that Democrats are willing to accede to the Cry Baby Loser's petulant, last minute insistence that the $600 payments be raised to $2,000, but Republicans refuse to appease him.

Forum List

Back