Is it time for Pence to assume his Constitutional responsibility?

you leftists created the division fuck you unity is dead
Whining will do you no good.

Despite Trump's Secretary of State negotiating a bill that passed Congress, hyper-partisan prissy boys need to be reminded that Democrats are willing to accede to the Cry Baby Loser's petulant, last minute insistence that the $600 payments be raised to $2,000, but Republicans refuse to appease him.
what whining was that? and what does your response have to do with what I was responding to?
as for your garbage no the president should not sign that bullshit and allow illegals to get 1800's and other countries to get billions of dollars.

when you leftists went far left extremist...
... over 81 million Americans voted to dump the Trump at their first opportunity.
prove it lets see the signatures on the ballots proof of citizenship of the voters? biden did not get more votes than obama did no fucking way

In South Bend, Indiana, Lanetris Haines, a self-employed single mother of three, stood to lose her $129 weekly jobless benefit unless Trump signed the package into law or succeeded in his improbable quest for changes.
Trump was spending Sunday golfing at his West Palm Beach course.
He has given no indication he plans to sign the bill as he spends the last days of his presidency in a rage. Indeed, his dissatisfaction with the legislation seems only to have grown in recent days...
There is a conspicuous abdication of national leadership as Trump is incapacitated by his egomaniacal grievances, paranoidal brooding, and petty sniveling about Democrats and Republicans alike, even his own appointees who have accepted reality over trumpery.

He is in such a snit he refuses to sign critical legislation negotiated by his own Secretary of the Treasury.

There is no reason to distract him. In his mind, he's already gone - just a little too eager to fulfill the hopes of most Americans.

View attachment 434073

View attachment 434074

"Are you too weak to ever take responsibility?
Stop blaming the dog!
We don't have a dog!"
He has always been an asshole, he is not about to change.

Trump is doing pretty much exactly what I would in his place. He’s telling the American Public thst voted against him to go fuck themselves. I reason he should do anything different.

He took an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution, not the American citizenry. So fuck them.
This is why you should never be President, and Trump should not have been, except the stupid people banded together and elected him. The world now knows how many stupid Americans there are, and ate appalled.

/---/ If Trump prevails, will you keep the $2,000 check or return $1,400?
I'll accept the bipartisan determination of Congress. The nation desperately needs unity right now.

You right wing fascist white pigs are the ones causing disunity in a desperate attempt to preserve political power.
what did we do for the last 4 years that cause any disunity? hell make that the last 12 years?
when you leftists went far left extremist you created the disunity because asshat I'm not going left to be part of the group fuck your unity burn this country down before we will ever unify with you communist pigs
Get a fucking grip, soldier.

This is why you should never be President, and Trump should not have been, except the stupid people banded together and elected him. The world now knows how many stupid Americans there are, and ate appalled.

Why?, Just because I believe the Oath of Office is more important than being liked by the masses? We “stupid people” are the ones who founded this nation and keep it running through our taxes.

The world can go fuck itself. I could not care any less whst any individual or government outside this nation think of me or this country.

Trump is doing pretty much exactly what I would in his place. He’s telling the American Public thst voted against him to go fuck themselves. I reason he should do anything different.

He took an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution, not the American citizenry. So fuck them.

The world now knows how many stupid Americans there are, and ate appalled.

We pitted Trump against Hillary in 2016, and Trump against Biden in 2020.

They've known for a LONG time just how stupid Americans are.

NO doubt, they are curious why more than either side garnered more than a million votes.

In South Bend, Indiana, Lanetris Haines, a self-employed single mother of three, stood to lose her $129 weekly jobless benefit unless Trump signed the package into law or succeeded in his improbable quest for changes.
Trump was spending Sunday golfing at his West Palm Beach course.
He has given no indication he plans to sign the bill as he spends the last days of his presidency in a rage. Indeed, his dissatisfaction with the legislation seems only to have grown in recent days...
There is a conspicuous abdication of national leadership as Trump is incapacitated by his egomaniacal grievances, paranoidal brooding, and petty sniveling about Democrats and Republicans alike, even his own appointees who have accepted reality over trumpery.

He is in such a snit he refuses to sign critical legislation negotiated by his own Secretary of the Treasury.

There is no reason to distract him. In his mind, he's already gone - just a little too eager to fulfill the hopes of most Americans.

View attachment 434073

View attachment 434074

"Are you too weak to ever take responsibility?
Stop blaming the dog!
We don't have a dog!"
Why is she a single mother of three again?
It's society's fault.

Since you believe democracy is "too horrible to contemplate" why not got to N. Korea, Russia or China, where Authoritarianism is the law, and leave my country which is a democratic republic?
Because you’re talking shit and defying the Constitution of my country.
The policies you advocate and enforce are in violation of the Constitution we hold sacred.

Whining will do you no good.

Despite Trump's Secretary of State negotiating a bill that passed Congress, hyper-partisan prissy boys need to be reminded that Democrats are willing to accede to the Cry Baby Loser's petulant, last minute insistence that the $600 payments be raised to $2,000, but Republicans refuse to appease him.
It was no last minute insistence, jackass. You've been consuming too much fake news.
Trump has been insisting on the larger direct payments for months now.

/---/ If Trump prevails, will you keep the $2,000 check or return $1,400?
I'll accept the bipartisan determination of Congress. The nation desperately needs unity right now.

You right wing fascist white pigs are the ones causing disunity in a desperate attempt to preserve political power.
what did we do for the last 4 years that cause any disunity? hell make that the last 12 years?
when you leftists went far left extremist you created the disunity because asshat I'm not going left to be part of the group fuck your unity burn this country down before we will ever unify with you communist pigs
That's obviously not you in your avatar picture. I hope the soldier in that pic finds you.

How many voted to keep him, despite the impeachment and other bullshit laid on him over the last 4 years?
To whatever extent the Cry Baby Loser's disgrace contributed to his being trounced by 7 million votes, his abdicating prematurely because Republicans won't appease him with his last-minute demand that the $600 be increased to $2,000 is insipid.
Leaving the nation without leadership in the midst of a national crisis is unconscionable.

The alternative to Trump is too horrible to contemplate. WE THE PEOPLE will not allow that.

Since you believe democracy is "too horrible to contemplate" why not got to N. Korea, Russia or China, where Authoritarianism is the law, and leave my country which is a democratic republic?
"Democracy" IS authoritarian but you dont think deeply enough to understand that

You guys really have no idea how this process works do you? So many today think the way it works is if I don't get my way stamp my feet pout and act like a two year old let me be real clear people on both the right and left do this and it seems to be done the most by this newest generation who it seems was raised to believe they were supposed to get everything they want in life the second they want it.

Forum List

Back