Is Joe Biden The Most Racist Person In America

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think so, but I was curious for other opinions. As usual B. Tatum is right, Trump would have never gotten away with this.

The guy is spot on, had this been Trump or anyone on the right, the left would have had a field day.

Yet, the left is absolutely quiet on the subject and will defend Biden for what he said.

President Biden served under the FIRST Black President
He also appointed the FIRST Black Vice President

Joe Biden never accused Barack Obama of being born in Kenya, That would be Trump

Joe Biden never accused Barack Obama of being born in Kenya, That would be Trump

or did anything like this:

What's wrong with someone who was born in Kenya?

Why do you hate Africans?

Obama, the guy that impressed Biden so much he called Obama "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Nothing racist there unless a Republican said it.

no, actually she did no such thing

I think you are wrong.

Breaking news is that as of 6 PM Nov. 18 Biden just sagged from 38% approval to 36% approval.

People HAVE figured out his administration is doing badly.

According to Biden, Obama was the first mainstream articulate black man. Heavens, it only took blacks how many years to find one articulate black man, according to Biden.

Barry the dick-sucker was by far the cleanest, most articulate half-black, half-man ever to walk this planet, if you ask him. Unfortunately for black folks, he did as little for them as Hillary would have done for women.

I think you are wrong.
Are you shitting me?

On Dec. 5, 2007, the online magazine Politico posted the text of an emailthat had been forwarded by Judy Rose, the volunteer chair of the Clinton campaign in Jones County Iowa on Nov. 21, 2007. The email was a quintessential smear that offered a distorted biography of Obama’s early years. Rose offered no commentary on it. She simply passed it along.

The volunteer chair in fucking Jones County Iowa is a LONG way from Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back