*Is John Boehner Fit To Be Speaker?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I know its bad as far as the GOP is concerned, but do we really need a weak speaker?
2. This guy can't speak without bursting into a full fledged crying act!
3. Balling his fucking eyes out like some school yard sissy!
4. Sure, Obama sucks bad, bad for God and Country, but is it right to have a cry baby as our speaker?
5. A speaker should be the man with the most balls, a natural born leader, and man who fears *NOTHING*!!!!
6. And yet, John Boehner is none of that, he is Obama's buddy, his in his mind, *equal*, well he is not equal to Obama, Obama laughs his ass off every time he hears John has one of his spells!
7. We need to ditch this cry baby *NOW*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I went to his website, and expected to see him at his desk crying and balling.
2. John Boehner
3. But there he sits at a desk with his crying back to the camera so he doesn't squeeze out a tear or two, while he checks his email and a small computer screen, just a a baby computer.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He is not Jesus Christ but even if he were he would get nowhere with Obabble and Reid...unless he struck them dead.

Half the GOP are now bad citizens, ignorant, brainwashed, hateful, racist, loudmouth a-holes, and about 60% of this forum. So out there they're the Dems best friends. The whole GOP is a disgrace, only kept going by Pub propaganda and our pathetic corporate media...

Boehner was legally elected to be speaker, therefore he is fit, like it or not.

It's just one of many of the decisions made by the GOP that baffles any intelligent person.

Though in all fairness, however idiotic the GOP seems to be, they seem to be political geniuses compared to Democrats.

Hell, if the Democrats could scrape together an ounce of brains they would have shut the GOP out of all national offices years ago.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I know its bad as far as the GOP is concerned, but do we really need a weak speaker?
2. This guy can't speak without bursting into a full fledged crying act!
3. Balling his fucking eyes out like some school yard sissy!
4. Sure, Obama sucks bad, bad for God and Country, but is it right to have a cry baby as our speaker?
5. A speaker should be the man with the most balls, a natural born leader, and man who fears *NOTHING*!!!!
6. And yet, John Boehner is none of that, he is Obama's buddy, his in his mind, *equal*, well he is not equal to Obama, Obama laughs his ass off every time he hears John has one of his spells!
7. We need to ditch this cry baby *NOW*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Well gotta hand it to you after seeing nothing but this.....
17.gif
28.gif
41.gif

He hates Obama

Bullshit, prove it.

While I'm no fan of any registered Wrongpublican, John Boehner is one of President Obama's strongest fifth-column allies. He works tirelessly to ensure that openly Democratic candidates get elected or re-elected so they can support President Obama's lybyryl agenda on the federal and state levels.

Although no white manpig deserves a statue, I'm sure that history will inevitably vindicate Speaker Boehner and he will be awarded with a nice plaque in some museum dedicated to the greatness of President Obama's reign.

Too losertrian and blocks all logical budget proposals.

Moderate issues like funding science institutions, infrastructure and common sense regs are needed. Boehner sucks.

Shame as the republicans put into place many of these regs and science institutions to advance our country.

Forum List

Back