*Is John Boehner Fit To Be Speaker?*

He hates Obama

Bullshit, prove it.

While I'm no fan of any registered Wrongpublican, John Boehner is one of President Obama's strongest fifth-column allies. He works tirelessly to ensure that openly Democratic candidates get elected or re-elected so they can support President Obama's lybyryl agenda on the federal and state levels.

Although no white manpig deserves a statue, I'm sure that history will inevitably vindicate Speaker Boehner and he will be awarded with a nice plaque in some museum dedicated to the greatness of President Obama's reign.

Yea your right, there good buddies ! :lol::lol:
John Boehner is suing Barack Obama because they are good friends .

$AP93557124670.jpg

$AP110908127266.jpg

$tinfoilhats_2012h.jpg

He hates Obama

Bullshit, prove it.

While I'm no fan of any registered Wrongpublican, John Boehner is one of President Obama's strongest fifth-column allies. He works tirelessly to ensure that openly Democratic candidates get elected or re-elected so they can support President Obama's lybyryl agenda on the federal and state levels.

Although no white manpig deserves a statue, I'm sure that history will inevitably vindicate Speaker Boehner and he will be awarded with a nice plaque in some museum dedicated to the greatness of President Obama's reign.

Yea your right, there good buddies ! :lol::lol:
John Boehner is suing Barack Obama because they are good friends .

That's exactly right. Boehner's lawsuit is nothing more than a smear tactic--against Wrongpublicans. Can't you see? John Boehner is a colossal troll who doesn't believe anything he says. He recognizes that Wrongpublicans want to repeal Obamacare, so what does he do? He sues President Obama to make hym ENFORCE Obamacare! It's a brilliant plan to finally implement the full version of President Obama's pyrfyct law, and Wrongpublicans are blindly jumping on the bandwagon like the lemmings they are.

Never before in American history has a Democratic plant in the Wrongpublican Party done so much damage to conservatard causes and brought on so many victories for the Democrats that John Boehner has. As I said, Boehner is one of President Obama's greatest allies. We should all be thanking the Speaker for his selfless promotion of President Obama's enlightened, lybyryl agenda.

Forum List

Back