Is killing a baby outside the. Womb murder

if a child is removed from the mother one day before birth it is as much a living breathing baby as it would be the day after,,,unless a baby killer sticks a pair of scissors in its neck
It is removed by c section, that is life.
unless the doctor sticks a pair of scissors in its neck

c-section or vaginal birth its still life,,, its the mother and doctor that makes it murder
Idk i just dont condone killing the baby when it has left the womb. Before then, i dont give shit.
Forced gestation is tyranny
so its all about location to you,,,

sorry but thats just geography,,,life is life

maybe the mother should be required to stick the scissors in its neck
You are comparing a womb to geography? Seriously?
There are many factors that seperate a newborn from a fetus. MANY

Language is not one of them.

Why do you ignore the truth of my arguments?
A Fetus is Latin for Child, Baby, Offspring.
Just because ignorant and uneducated people do not know Latin does not mean when you refer to a "Fetus" you are not referring to a "Baby" a "Human Baby".

if a child is removed from the mother one day before birth it is as much a living breathing baby as it would be the day after,,,unless a baby killer sticks a pair of scissors in its neck

c-section or vaginal birth its still life,,, its the mother and doctor that makes it murder
Idk i just dont condone killing the baby when it has left the womb. Before then, i dont give shit.

BUT YOU SAID UP UNTIL BIRTH,,,it can live on its own after 7 months,,,

and forced gestation claim is ridiculous if shes carried it for 9 months

You think so? You’ve got to be a Republican. Because they don’t have any problem at all. They arm school shooters. They’re trying to take away healthcare from disabled and sick children right now. And they use such for political reasons.

The only reason they pretend to protect the fetus is because they don’t have to pay anything for it and it’s a way to legislate women’s bodies and turn women into property. When you no longer have control over your own body, which Republicans are trying to do to women, then women are not people, they’re property.

When the baby is no longer in the woman's body, then there is no way you can say it is a matter of the woman's body. Furthermore, your attempts to make snide remarks about the care of children after birth, is kind of derailed when you are talking about killing a baby after birth.

Try to stay o topic so you don't look like a total retard. As far as the question asked by the OP (is it murder), a coroner would have to list the cause of death as a homicide, whether or not you wanted to call it murder.

Just because ignorant and uneducated people do not know Latin does not mean when you refer to a "Fetus" you are not referring to a "Baby" a "Human Baby".
Honestly, i dont give a shit about latin and dont understand how it is relevant to scientific definitions that we use today.

When it comes, qhether through birth or surgery, it is life. This isnt a courtroom, your gasping for technicalities mean nothing here.
If abortion was illegal, it is forced.

Honestly, i dont give a shit about latin and dont understand how it is relevant to scientific definitions that we use today.

changing the meaning of words dont change the reality that its a life after conception which is the scientific definition we use today

what other things do you deny about science???

As long as the fetus is completely dependent on the mother for oxygen and nutrition, it isnt life. It isnt a human being. It doesnt even qualify as a single celled organism.
When it is born, or taken out, it has the ability to consume and breathe. That is life.
Even your bible states man was not man until it took its first breath.

changing the meaning of words dont change the reality that its a life after conception which is the scientific definition we use today

The definiton of LIFE is functional activity and individualism.
YOU are changing definitions.

When it comes, qhether through birth or surgery, it is life. This isnt a courtroom, your gasping for technicalities mean nothing here.

its the mother that forces gestation

and you progs use that same argument to justify slavery

youre just wrong on that one

As long as the fetus is completely dependent on the mother for oxygen and nutrition, it isnt life. It isnt a human being. It doesnt even qualify as a single celled organism.
When it is born, or taken out, it has the ability to consume and breathe. That is life.
Even your bible states man was not man until it took its first breath.
you keep switching between life and functioning human,,,

its life at conception and a breathing human after birth,,,and even after birth it depends on the mother to stay alive just as it did in the womb

Roe v Wade makes it so States cannot outlaw abortion.

The 10th Amendment of the Constitution allows states to govern abortion how they see fit under States' Rights with the exception of outlawing abortion (Roe v Wade). The question would really be whether or not you can perform an abortion after the child is born, in which case I am more inclined to side with the fact that once the child is born, it is no longer an abortion.

you keep switching between life and functioning human,,,

its life at conception and a breathing human after birth,,,and even after birth it depends on the mother to stay alive just as it did in the womb

Ask a pregnant woman if the baby inside her womb that just kicked the crap out of her is alive.

If she cant get rid of it, it is forced. Holy shit.
I justify slavery? Really? Thats where you are taking this? Come on dude. Geez

Argue with merriam webster and the entire scientific community.

Just because an egg get fertilized doesn't mean that fertilized egg represents a life. It is no more a human being than an acorn is an oak tree.

If she cant get rid of it, it is forced. Holy shit.
I justify slavery? Really? Thats where you are taking this? Come on dude. Geez[/QUOTE

yeah its forced by her,,,

maybe next time she will think before opening her legs

the scientific community says its life after conception

the scientific community says its life after conception
Like 3 bible thumpers maybe

Just because an egg get fertilized doesn't mean that fertilized egg represents a life. It is no more a human being than an acorn is an oak tree.

if left alone it will become life which is the same thing

if it wasnt so sad, I would say all these excuses for a mother killing her own child was funny

Forum List

Back