Is lowering the corporate tax and refunding the programs that shouldn't of been defun

Is this fair

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Is lowering the corporate tax and refunding the programs that shouldn't of been defunded = fair???

Are we even going to work as a goddamn republic anymore??? Time for the republicans to come to the table.

Last edited:
Is lowering the corporate tax

I hope you mean lowering the rates and getting rid of ALL tax favoritism and direct subsidies, the current tax code is nothing more than a cheaters guide for politically connected special interests and corporations on using government to screw over the average tax payer and honest competitors.

and refunding the programs that shouldn't of been defunded = fair???
Depends on what you mean by "programs that shouldn't of been defunded", I seem to recall a GAO report that came out about 3 years ago that identified somewhere in the neighborhood of $200+ billion a year in unneeded & redundant "programs", as far as I know nobody in Washington has done anything about that to date. Let's get rid of all the egregious affronts to the tax payer and balance the budget first then when can talk about "refunding" certain programs.

Are we even going to work as a goddamn republic anymore???
What do you mean "anymore"? We haven't had much more than a shadow of a Republic for a while now.

The honest truth is I like the fact that he wants to cut the corporate!

The devil is in the details and trusting a politician is only a recipe for being disappointed, generally speaking when politicians talk about "cutting tax rates" what they really mean is "shift the burden from our favored constituencies unto somebody Else's shoulders", or they pull a George W. Bush and talk about cutting rates when what they really means is shifting taxes into the future, i.e. borrow now and tax later.

Forum List

Back