Is marketing a "Plus Size Barbie" a "good" thing?

If the plus sized barbie was black or lesbian, rtard would be extolling her to the heavens, lol. Progressives only seek to exert control over the image presented of WHITE women...WHITE women must be encouraged to remain thin and ridiculed, if necessary, into maintaining an unhealthy and unrealistic body weight and general appearance.

Just like white women are the ones who need to realize their only function in this world is to provide consequence-free sex to pretty much anyone who asks it of them.

Last edited:
IMO neither one of those dolls represents a typical or realistic idea of what the female body looks like. I think it would make more sense to get rid of the original Barbie body but not create one who is obese. Create one who represents what is realistic for a healthy, normally shaped female. Something somewhere between to these two images.

I absolutely agree with you. Neither Barbie is a healthy representation of the 'average' female body...

Ironic considering your avi dontcha think?

kiara_zpsbdd149fc.jpg

886e4f53-e43d-4c70-97b5-330fb651d3b2_zps2436e1b7.jpg

Real men like a woman with nice curves in all the right places. Who wants a women built like a teenaged boy with a stuffed bra?

Real men like a woman with nice curves in all the right places. Who wants a women built like a teenaged boy with a stuffed bra?

Fat like plus sized barbie does not equal curvy. And men have different preferences, like women.

So fuck off with your pro fat propaganda.

Overweight and obese people are disgusting.

Fat like plus sized barbie does not equal curvy. And men have different preferences, like women.

Small dick men who spend most of their time over compensating are disgusting. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is marketing a "Plus Size Barbie" a "good" thing?

Only if it includes a gift card good for a dozen Big Macs and super size fries with extra big shake and desert.

Slurpees and I will be contributing to my local community.

:lol:

We are number one after all

The only thing I do not like about the plus size barbie is her triple chins. I have never really seen such a thing on anyone that is plus size and I know plenty. My shop used to specialize in Plus Size ladies apparel. Designers SUCK. Plus size clothing is UGLY. Huge assed flowers, stripes, nasty prints I wouldn't put my dog in. So I had all batiks, beautiful flattering gowns, dresses, pants, tops. Did any of my customers, or my past or current friends have 3 chins? NO.

Really?

279_1jennoct2011_6.jpg

whitney-thompson-287x300.jpg

Small dick men who spend most of their over compensating are disgusting. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even funnier is women who are so offended when someone criticizes their body image, so they do the same, lol.

Forum List

Back