Is Nancy Up To All This?

She's ignoring border reform while the country is HOWLING for changes in the immigration laws. She is ignoring the USMCA which all parties want, all three countries want, just to be spiteful to Trump. She's watching her party wading into the swamp of communism and although she's always been a communist, ain't ready to watch her own wealth confiscated by the state. Her city is drowning in drugs and piles of human feces on her streets. She's never accomplished anything and isn't apt to....so why is she still around?

She has nothing to do with treaties, that's the job of the senate.

She's ignoring border reform while the country is HOWLING for changes in the immigration laws. She is ignoring the USMCA which all parties want, all three countries want, just to be spiteful to Trump. She's watching her party wading into the swamp of communism and although she's always been a communist, ain't ready to watch her own wealth confiscated by the state. Her city is drowning in drugs and piles of human feces on her streets. She's never accomplished anything and isn't apt to....so why is she still around?

USMCA ain't a treaty....it's a trade deal and must be passed by both chambers.

USMCA ain't a treaty....it's a trade deal and must be passed by both chambers.

Link?

Mine:

Canada took a first step toward ratifying a new North American trade agreement on Monday just three days ahead of U.S. Vice President Mike Pence’s trip to Ottawa to discuss passage of the treaty.

Canada takes a first step towards ratifying trade deal with U.S., Mexico - Reuters

Mexico’s president-elect has announced that Mexico believes the USMCA is a treaty rather than an agreement.

Top Headline - Is the USMCA a Treaty?

Link?

Mine:

Canada took a first step toward ratifying a new North American trade agreement on Monday just three days ahead of U.S. Vice President Mike Pence’s trip to Ottawa to discuss passage of the treaty.

Canada takes a first step towards ratifying trade deal with U.S., Mexico - Reuters

Mexico’s president-elect has announced that Mexico believes the USMCA is a treaty rather than an agreement.

Wake the fuck up.....everybody in D.C. knows Pelosi is blocking the USMCA....don't waste my time.

Under trade promotion authority (TPA) , established by the Trade Act of 1974 and renewed by the Trade Act of 2002, Congress authorizes the President to negotiate "free trade agreements ... if they are approved by both houses in a bill enacted into public law and other statutory conditions are met."

Link?

Mine:

Wake the fuck up.....everybody in D.C. knows Pelosi is blocking the USMCA....don't waste my time.

I'm not in DC and I see you still don't have a link. Carry on.

Nancy will go far longer.
God doesn't want her and Satan is afraid she will take over.

God is thought to like big tits so she may get in if she hasn't murdered anybody.

A treaty is negotiated under Article 2, not the TPA, even some morons know the difference. Evidently you're one that doesn't. BTW, still no link.

Okay hayseed...you tell Pelosi she has no say in USMCA and see what she says back. Trying to worm your way outta a fuck-up is chickenshit.

A treaty is negotiated under Article 2, not the TPA, even some morons know the difference. Evidently you're one that doesn't. BTW, still no link.

Okay hayseed...you tell Pelosi she has no say in USMCA and see what she says back. Trying to worm your way outta a fuck-up is chickenshit.

It's pathetic you can't provide one link to support your claim. I provided two.

Seems Nancy had quite an afternoon.....she used language about Trump that was "taken down" by her second-in-command and told to leave the House floor. She did but returned, breaking the rule. The chair was "abandoned" by a member before Hoyer stepped in....first time that may ever have happened. She rallied her forces to vote against sanctioning her and got her stupid vote against Trump's tweet, which means nothing. The old gray mare ain't what she used to be. :lol:

Forum List

Back