Is Obama Muslim?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
lbN3Ki06vfF2d_jV9i47rjdrJ2UP2Ssu2pHHnjsMwe847XGnu3dGeMfafMxyZHXQ7GV-Zmi--y7hzFN7=w346-h229-p

Well, here we go again. Someone at BadBlue news resurrected this 2012 piece which painstakingly goes through all the reasons why Barrack Hussein was a practicing Muslim for his first 20 years making him a Muslim in the eyes of those who follow the same cult.

Do I personally believe this? You bet. There has not been a doubt in my mind for many years. Is he a “practicing” Muslim? Not since he had political ambitions and did what he could to hide his beginnings from the world.

Read more with many links to proof @ Obama's Muslim Childhood

You can see by Oblama blackness, that he is a Muslim...Clearly....

lbN3Ki06vfF2d_jV9i47rjdrJ2UP2Ssu2pHHnjsMwe847XGnu3dGeMfafMxyZHXQ7GV-Zmi--y7hzFN7=w346-h229-p

Well, here we go again. Someone at BadBlue news resurrected this 2012 piece which painstakingly goes through all the reasons why Barrack Hussein was a practicing Muslim for his first 20 years making him a Muslim in the eyes of those who follow the same cult.

Do I personally believe this? You bet. There has not been a doubt in my mind for many years. Is he a “practicing” Muslim? Not since he had political ambitions and did what he could to hide his beginnings from the world.

Dont care,he is more into himself,than anything else.

picture.png

The gullible RWNJs like the OP never disappoint but that's nuthin'. According to Vigilante 's article he posted in the garbage heap at the bottom of the board, Barry is doing "20-30 Muslim men" every single night in the White House.

Gawl-lee ah shoah am glayad we got us wunna dem newfangled message boards so we kin keep up on duh issues that are rilly rilly important, like what the fuck religion the Prezzie Dent follers!

Sha ZAYAM.

Forum List

Back