Is “put Whitey in their place” the only pathway to relevance for the Democrat Party?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Biden, an elitist geriatric stuttering white man, will end up carrying the mantle of the 'blacks can do no wrong' Party.

No one could make this shit up! :auiqs.jpg:

I have hopes the Democrat party "normals"... will at some point stand up to the radicals within their sphere and realize they want nothing like they do.
Right now, the leftist are well on their way to infiltrate the party to eventually seize it.

Sir:

Democratic "Normals" have gone the way of the Duck-billed Platypus.

And "Leftists" have long since seized the Party.

You must be Rip Van Winkle just waking up from a long nap.

Not true... but getting there.
I would say they are half there.

And Pelosi knows it.

Poor oppressed white males

Everyone picks on them
....whites are being attacked/victimized/etc --this can't be denied [ except by dumbass racists ]
..cops BAD criminals GOOD!!! = idiocy = crappy communities --which is why the blacks/black communities are failures --just like shithole Africa

....whites are being attacked/victimized/etc --this can't be denied [ except by dumbass racists ]
..cops BAD criminals GOOD!!! = idiocy = crappy communities --which is why the blacks/black communities are failures --just like shithole Africa

Have you been attacked or victimized lately?

Or is it just some crazy shit you people hear on Fox?

CNN

WHITE cop
WHITE this
WHITE that
everyday in the MSM/black entertainers-athletes-officials ATTACKING-bad mouthing whites
here -one of the top stories CNN
When African Americans are killed by police, these lawyers get a phone call - CNN
and they are ugly
190524182700-20190524-civil-rights-attorneys-super-169.jpg

hahahhaha
you KNOW one of the top stories [ if not the top ] in the last years is WHITE COP!!/etc
from jackass Kaperdickhead to Smollet/Covington/etc

Poor oppressed white males

Everyone picks on them
Incorrect.

Non-whites have been flogging them in the media and the universities and Liberal communities for decades.

Unfortunately for the Liberals, the folks they're flogging own and control most of the country and have had enough of their $hit.

What we see here is merely that demographic openly discussing the effects of recent decades and reasserting themselves.

I realize that such a reaffirmation is disconcerting for you-and-yours.

Sux to be you.

I'm white. I'm heterosexual. I've got no historical racial guilt (earliest ancestors arrived in NYC in the 1840s from Ireland, nothing to do with slavery or the KKK). I have yet to figure out what the right-wing republican types are so angry about. They are marching and babbling all over the place, but who ever did anything to them? Moreover, what have they accomplished? Added to U.S. culture?

People talk about "white culture." I've got a lot of that. No darker-skinned person is taking my Springsteen records away. Broadway still shines brightly. RIP, Dr. John. People talk about "European culture," but I've got my Tchaikovsky, Andre Rieu, the Lark Ascending, Boris Pasternak, The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields, Jane Austen, D.H. Lawrence. Nobody is stripping us of these treasures.

Poor conservatives, their world is changing and all they can do is helplessly grasp at the past that will never come back.

Pretending they are a part of some superior race even though their own lives don't live up to the mythology.

I'm white. I'm heterosexual. I've got no historical racial guilt (earliest ancestors arrived in NYC in the 1840s from Ireland, nothing to do with slavery or the KKK). I have yet to figure out what the right-wing republican types are so angry about. They are marching and babbling all over the place, but who ever did anything to them? Moreover, what have they accomplished? Added to U.S. culture?

People talk about "white culture." I've got a lot of that. No darker-skinned person is taking my Springsteen records away. Broadway still shines brightly. RIP, Dr. John. People talk about "European culture," but I've got my Tchaikovsky, Andre Rieu, the Lark Ascending, Boris Pasternak, The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields, Jane Austen, D.H. Lawrence. Nobody is stripping us of these treasures.

If you reside in middle America the odds are that you are not exposed to the anti-whitey push that we see in every single Liberal shithole in the nation....if you do reside in one of the many Liberal shitholes you are simply playing stupid...or you are very stupid.

If you reside in middle America the odds are that you are not exposed to the anti-whitey push that we see in every single Liberal shithole in the nation....if you do reside in one of the many Liberal shitholes you are simply playing stupid...or you are very stupid.

Why don't you move then?

Poor conservatives, their world is changing and all they can do is helplessly grasp at the past that will never come back.

Pretending they are a part of some superior race even though their own lives don't live up to the mythology.

“The world is changing”
For the better...yes, after eight long years under the anti American Kenyan.
“Superior race”
Aren’t whites still superior in America?
Looked at statistics lately?

“The world is changing”
“Superior race”

You use your supposed superior race as a crutch. You can't stand on your own, Loser.

Nothing but an impotent ball of hate in an anonymous corner of the internet wishing for some revolution but too much of a pussy to pull the trigger himself.

“The world is changing”
“Superior race”

You use your supposed superior race as a crutch. You can't stand on your own, Loser.

Nothing but an impotent ball of hate in an anonymous corner of the internet wishing for some revolution but too much of a pussy to pull the trigger himself.

Haha...you’re confused and self manipulated bud..,it’s happening right before your eyes and you’re too ignorant to realize it. Your party of foreign filth has woke the sleeping giant...good, real Americans want their nation back...you’re fucked!

“The world is changing”
“Superior race”

Haha...you’re confused and self manipulated bud..,it’s happening right before your eyes and you’re too ignorant to realize it. Your party of foreign filth has woke the sleeping giant...good, real Americans want their nation back...you’re fucked!

^impotent...ball...of...hate.

Please explain what this "anti-whitey push" is, with examples. The examples are critical here. Where do you live in the U.S.? Who has done something to you? Was it done in this "Mexifornia"? By whom?
I've lived in two places in the U.S., the NYC suburbs, and the DC suburbs. I've traveled some around the U.S. and abroad. It sounds like you have some chip on your shoulder about people who don't live around where you do. Why are you so angry?

You really need to give some facts about this "anti-whitey push" thing."

Please explain what this "anti-whitey push" is, with examples. The examples are critical here. Where do you live in the U.S.? Who has done something to you? Was it done in this "Mexifornia"? By whom?
I've lived in two places in the U.S., the NYC suburbs, and the DC suburbs. I've traveled some around the U.S. and abroad. It sounds like you have some chip on your shoulder about people who don't live around where you do. Why are you so angry?

All one has to do is pay attention bud.
The forced implementation of affirmative action.
The declaration of sanctuary cities and states, the demand that borders stay open and flowing.
Listen to Congress celebrate a headcount of fewer Whites.
A U.S. president telling illegals and foreigners that voting makes them Americans.
Have you really not noticed that The Party Of Foreign Filth is trying to put our elections in the hands of barely legal foreigners with illegal roots. Why do you think that is?
Would the Party Of Foreign Filth be relevant if it weren’t for illegal aliens?
Would The Party Of Foreign Filth own Mexifornia if it were not for illegal aliens?
Would states be turning purple and blue if The Party Of Foreign Filth had not been encouraging illegal aliens to invade us for decades?

Wake up bud...the shit is all around you...it won’t be long before Mexico decides our national elections and you’ll still be screaming.... “BUT BUT, BUT....RUSSIA!”

The declaration of sanctuary cities and states, the demand that borders stay open and flowing.
A U.S. president telling illegals and foreigners that voting makes them Americans.
Have you really not noticed that The Party Of Foreign Filth is trying to put our elections in the hands of barely legal foreigners with illegal roots. Why do you think that is?
Would The Party Of Foreign Filth own Mexifornia if it were not for illegal aliens?
Would states be turning purple and blue if The Party Of Foreign Filth had not been encouraging illegal aliens to invade us for decades?

Wake up bud...the shit is all around you...it won’t be long before Mexico decides our national elections and you’ll still be screaming.... “BUT BUT, BUT....RUSSIA!”
Affirmative action was designed only as an antidote to discrimination. What do sanctuary cities have to do with race as opposed to following the sacred duty of many religions to care for the downtrodden and the suffering? Nobody ever told "illegals and foreigners" that voting makes them American. What is the "Party of Foreign Filth"?

You seem so angry. What are you so angry about? You have your home, your family, your food, your freedom. What else do you want?

Affirmative action was designed only as an antidote to discrimination. What do sanctuary cities have to do with race as opposed to following the sacred duty of many religions to care for the downtrodden and the suffering? Nobody ever told "illegals and foreigners" that voting makes them American. What is the "Party of Foreign Filth"?

You seem so angry. What are you so angry about? You have your home, your family, your food, your freedom. What else do you want?

You're playing stupid bud...it what twisted LefTards do. Everything I cited can and has been proven....you know this, you just hate that you know this.
"You seem so angry. What are you so angry about? You have your home, your family, your food, your freedom. What else do you want?"
Us real Americans know that our duties as good Americans reaches far beyond the things you mentioned. We have an obligation to preserve American values, history, tradition and culture, to keep opportunity and the American Dream alive and attainable FOR AMERICANS...to keep America american. You wouldn't understand.

It is amazing to watch the left wing wordsmithing...

White supremacism = wanting equality

White racism = opposing preferential treatment for non-whites

Male supremacism = wanting equality

Male sexism = opposing preferential treatment for women

The Democrat Party has never been for equality. It has always stood for discrimination

SLAVERY
SEGREGATION
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

and it goes batshit whenever that TRUTH is pointed out

Forum List

Back