Is questioning the Constitution against the rules?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
No it is not, all you need to do it to read it to see that we, you, I and all of us are ALLOWED OUR FREE EXPRESSION OF OUR IDEAS. If you believe that this is against the rules, pick up your lazy ass and get the F out now.

Poo Poo bear.

PS Hillary Clinton still has Parkinson's disease, and no rule is going to cure her.

You are free to question anything you want. It's stupid to think the altRight has a shot at making any of the stupid changes they claim to want.

Where are the fucking mods to move shit to the romper room when you need them?

• Banned
You are not angry at the post, you are angry at the truth and may stomp your little feets as much as you want.

Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's disease and moving all the post in the world will not cure her. Do you seriously think that you can ban people from speaking the truth and change that truth?

We have a right to AMEND the Constitution...through specified procedures (not by judges).

• Banned
We have a right to AMEND the Constitution...through specified procedures (not by judges).
We all have the right to question it rationally and peaceably at any time as well

You are not angry at the post, you are angry at the truth and may stomp your little feets as much as you want.

Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's disease and moving all the post in the world will not cure her. Do you seriously think that you can ban people from speaking the truth and change that truth?

The only thing I'm angry about is letting myself get distracted when I was cooking my steak and ending up with a mid well. As to the truth, I love the truth. As far as your idiotic posts, there seems to be little to no overlap.

• Banned

The only thing I'm angry about is letting myself get distracted when I was cooking my steak and ending up with a mid well. As to the truth, I love the truth. As far as your idiotic posts, there seems to be little to no overlap.
LOL the confused retard claims that he post to the internet and cooks steak at the same time. Again kid you are a very confused liar, who makes up krap to suit his needs, just like his retarded hero Cliton

LOL the confused retard claims that he post to the internet and cooks steak at the same time. Again kid you are a very confused liar, who makes up krap to suit his needs, just like his retarded hero Cliton

Where did I say I was cooking and posting at the same time? And even if I had been, so what?

No it is not, all you need to do it to read it to see that we, you, I and all of us are ALLOWED OUR FREE EXPRESSION OF OUR IDEAS. If you believe that this is against the rules, pick up your lazy ass and get the F out now.

Poo Poo bear.

PS Hillary Clinton still has Parkinson's disease, and no rule is going to cure her.

Whoa.

Where did I say I was cooking and posting at the same time? And even if I had been, so what?
Again if I distracted you while you were cooking your steak, then you were reading this as you cooked steak. Kid it's ok, you can make up anything you want, so enjoy your fruit loops.

food-drink-cook-cooking-man_cooking-chefs-barbecues-kscn2206_low.jpg

Reality is fun

tumblr_njax7zRQFH1sakzt7o1_500.gif

Again if I distracted you while you were cooking your steak, then you were reading this as you cooked steak. Kid it's ok, you can make up anything you want, so enjoy your fruit loops.

Again, where did I say that you distracted me? Just because I got distracted while cooking my steak doesn't mean you distracted me. Get over yourself, everything isn't about you. Fucking egotist.

Again, where did I say that you distracted me? Just because I got distracted while cooking my steak doesn't mean you distracted me. Get over yourself, everything isn't about you. Fucking egotist.
I like you, because you are stupid.

"The only thing I'm angry about is letting myself get distracted when I was cooking my steak and ending up with a mid well. As to the truth, I love the truth. As far as your idiotic posts, there seems to be little to no overlap."

Now did you take your meds before beddy-bye?

tumblr_static_gif_300x260_d13e1a.gif

Forum List

Back