is Russia threat for world peace?

is Russia. a threat?

• yes

• no

• maybe

• dont know

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to believe that America has the ability to defuse any threats to world peace by cutting off all support to the Ukrainian. This would then defuse the situation that is building against the Zionist regime.

The biggest threat to world peace is in America's obligations to stand with the Zionists.

Both Russia's and China's concerns can be met initially by some sort of peace settlement with Russia, in America acknowledging that Russia's border security concerns must be met. Once that is accomplished the world can come together to address the genocide being carried out by the Zionists.

America simply needs to understand that Russia is here to stay and is only going to become more influencial in world affairs every day.

China is the main threat.
Yes, but the situation is stable and America has no chance at all with escalating aggression against China until Russia is no longer a factor.

What the fk could America's hawks have been thinking? Eliminating Russia, the country with the greatest potential of all superpowers?

Recognize the threat, and yes, they are a threat. Do not fear it. Fear is irrational. Do not make decisions and evaluations based on fear.
Do not even think of China until the Russia threat is taken out of the mix.

Then if that doesn't happen, don't fear the alliance that comes out of it.

Fear cooperation when superiority over the other superpowers is no longer possible?

Do not even think of China until the Russia threat is taken out of the mix.

Then if that doesn't happen, don't fear the alliance that comes out of it.

Fear cooperation when superiority over the other superpowers is no longer possible?
china and russia could be allies

Recognize the threat, and yes, they are a threat. Do not fear it. Fear is irrational. Do not make decisions and evaluations based on fear.
you should listen to yourself then,,

youve done nothing but base your decisions on fear of the orange man,,

Yes, but the situation is stable and America has no chance at all with escalating aggression against China until Russia is no longer a factor.

What the fk could America's hawks have been thinking? Eliminating Russia, the country with the greatest potential of all superpowers?
The Russian economy is weak.

The Russian economy is weak.
I need ya'all to understand that America has two wars on it's plate so far and both on account of the Biden regime.

That doesn't mean because of Biden, who has only been completely cooperative with US foreign policy.

What can America do? Escalate against all the proxies that pop up?

Or risk a strike on Iran that could result in a sunken aircraft carrier or two?

I need ya'all to understand that America has two wars on it's plate so far and both on account of the Biden regime.

That doesn't mean because of Biden, who has only been completely cooperative with US foreign policy.

What can America do? Escalate against all the proxies that pop up?

Or risk a strike on Iran that could result in a sunken aircraft carrier or two?
How about staying out of the Mid East and Ukraine?

Would be helpful for the OP to define what world peace would look like.

Islam is more of a threat for world peace than Russia.

you should listen to yourself then,,

youve done nothing but base your decisions on fear of the orange man,,
No. I don't fear him. I understand him and what he represents, taking him at his word with knowledge of his deeds. I don't want it, and know my children and grandchildren will do better without it, as will the country, if it is to continue as a representative republic under constitutional government.

Forum List

Back