is Russia threat for world peace?

is Russia. a threat?

• yes

• no

• maybe

• dont know

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. I don't fear him. I understand him and what he represents, taking him at his word with knowledge of his deeds. I don't want it, and know my children and grandchildren will do better without it, as will the country, if it is to continue as a representative republic under constitutional government.
thats classic,,

you say you dont fear him and then list the reasons why he scares you,,

and its a constitutional republic,,

all republics are representative so why the redundant addition of saying its representative??

How about staying out of the Mid East and Ukraine?
It's too late for that now, but that's different than 'getting' out.

The big holdup now is with America needing a facesaving device for the Ukraine. Don't complicate the matter by thinking ahead to the other war. That war with the Arab world is on hold as long as America needs it to be and as long as there are no Zionist or US major escalations.

But how can America get out of the Ukraine? Could it be that the process is already in motion with the Repubs denying the money? It could be that the facesaving is on Biden's part by him accepting that he's beaten on that cause.

And of course, it's Biden's face only for public consumption, when it's really America's face that's at so much risk.

thats classic,,

you say you dont fear him and then list the reasons why he scares you,,

and its a constitutional republic,,

all republics are representative so why the redundant addition of saying its representative??
I just did not want to say democratically elected in answering the question, as it is not completely accurate and starts a different argument. This thread is actually about whether Russia is a threat, not the next election or personalities in the upcoming US election.

No. I don't fear him. I understand him and what he represents, taking him at his word with knowledge of his deeds. I don't want it, and know my children and grandchildren will do better without it, as will the country, if it is to continue as a representative republic under constitutional government.
America could dispense with the Trump nuisance at any time, and could find that foreign affairs could proceed better without the bother he's causing.

Foreign policy for America is at a critical time! It's damned if it does and damned if it doesn't hit Iran directly. All the proxies springing up are too scattered for America to deal with.

On a brighter note for America, Taiwan's election has turned against Beijing. Somebody should do a thread.

Would be helpful for the OP to define what world peace would look like.

Islam is more of a threat for world peace than Russia.
There's no better time than now for America to start leaving the Islamic world alone than now. The differences can only be patched up over time.

It's only been 24 years since Sept.11 and that wasn't because Osama was jealous of America's big screen t.v. sets.

The Zionist problem can't be left to fester much longer!

There's no better time than now for America to start leaving the Islamic world alone than now. The differences can only be patched up over time.

It's only been 24 years since Sept.11 and that wasn't because Osama was jealous of America's big screen t.v. sets.

The Zionist problem can't be left to fester much longer!
islam has been attacking this country since the 1700's,,

so dont play this shit they are mad about our interventions,,

Well, here it is!

China wouldn't be working against the Zionists and America for the cause of peace, would they?

This argument is interesting, because it is premised on the logic that the war on Gaza can end quickly if Beijing simply supports the US position, which the article claims is “to reconcile public support for Israel with private pressure to more carefully target its attacks in Gaza and to be more open to a political settlement with the Palestinians.” So let’s get this right, it’s the US that wants to end this conflict fairly and China is exacerbating it and therefore is at fault?

Forum List

Back