Is Snake Island The Ukrainian Equivalent Of The Alamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for you seeing you refuse to strap those boots on and die on the battlefield in the name of Valor and Glory…

So unless the left head there to show us how it is done, well ain’t you just the type of coward to call others coward?
I did my 21 years.....and if called to show up again, I would.....when did YOU serve? And for how long?

When did you serve? I did 21 years in and it's easy to tell when trump trash is all talk, no action.....look how many of they cried when caught after Jan 6th.
Show where I supported the insurrection because I can show where I never did you worthless trash!

Navy for eight years and could go further because of knee issues.

So I did my time loser, so get your ass over to the frontlines and die in the name of Valor and Glory you desk riding pencil jock!

Show where Tucker has said the same thing I have written?

Has he called Putin a brutal dictator that should eat a bullet?

Please show me where he said that or is it you are upset because you are as much of a coward as those you call a coward?
No, he said why shouldn't he side with Russia?

Then gave his patented "I'm purposely stupid face"

5h6pe1hu75n01.jpg

Or as you may call it, the alpha male look....

Translation: My name is Buffy and I like calling the right cowards, racist and so on while I post on the USMB about how they should think like me but I am a coward also seeing I ain’t stupid enough to die in the Ukraine!
We call the Right cowards because many are.....all we have to do is observe what happened on Jan 6th, 2021 and afterwards for an example.

No, he said why shouldn't he side with Russia?

Then gave his patented "I'm purposely stupid face"

View attachment 606767

Or as you may call it, the alpha male look....
Oh, the last time I watched that wannabe neo-Libertarian he was on MSNBC and even then I considered him a fucking joke… Well like you!

Look, as you try to claim I love Putin and Tucker it is clear you have so much hate for me, so take that hate to the battlefield and die for the Ukrainian people and show us how it is done baby gurl!

We call the Right cowards because many are.....all we have to do is observe what happened on Jan 6th, 2021 and afterwards for an example.
Again, show where I supported the insurrection and I even called for the removal of Tump and do not want him back again but idiots like you have done everything to get him back into power…

Show where I supported the insurrection because I can show where I never did you worthless trash!

Navy for eight years and could go further because of knee issues.

So I did my time loser, so get your ass over to the frontlines and die in the name of Valor and Glory you desk riding pencil jock!
But Jan 6th was no big deal and we shouldn't be holding any hearing about it tho huh?

Do you folks ever get tired of being weasels??

Anyhoo...I suspect you have a Kentaji Brown Jackson post to whine about.....even tho you don't know SHIT ABOUT HER....

We shouldn’t praise Putin or Russia nor have I, so again show me where him and I agree on something or are you grasping again like you did with your Nazi nonsense?
bodecea find this funny, so what part of this is funny or untrue?

Maybe you can help babie gurl out and show him where I and Tucker agree on something…

So why are so many so-called reactionary right-wing cucks encouraging Ukraine to just surrender then?? Basically mocking them...

In fact, they are harder on the Ukrainians than they have ever been on the FUCKING COUNTRY THAT ACTUALLY INVADED THEM...

Is that how bravery works for Conservatives?
Have you ever served traitor?

When did you serve? I did 21 years in and it's easy to tell when trump trash is all talk, no action.....look how many of they cried when caught after Jan 6th.
Are you one of them girly men that served to meet some leftist quota?

Some might call that sarcasm.

Of course, blind partisan idiots wouldn't understand that.
What I do is sarcasm........Who I satirize are people who are not being sarcastic....

Who I satirize are people who whip out the "I was just being sarcastic" defense when they are too much of a bitch to stand on what they said...

What I do is sarcasm........Who I satirize are people who are not being sarcastic....

Who I satirize are people who whip out the "I was just being sarcastic" defense when they are too much of a bitch to stand on what they said...
Then stop acting like one…

War isn’t funny nor is the death of people, so as you sit there mocking the right ask yourself when it happens to you how funny is it then?

You are Trump?

no

that's what I think complete fools look like that can't make a post without bringing up Trump.

They can't find anything to say about the current fool in the WH that may send people over there to 'aide' the Ukrainians, so they shove their hands up their asses to grab a load of shit to disrupt any threads that might their leader look bad.

Quick question?

How many of you can discuss a topic that DOESN'T result in bashing Trump?

I'm betting of the 50(?) members of the Left on this board, only 3 can resist doing it.

BULLSHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back