Is Snake Island The Ukrainian Equivalent Of The Alamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no

that's what I think complete fools look like that can't make a post without bringing up Trump.

They can't find anything to say about the current fool in the WH that may send people over there to 'aide' the Ukrainians, so they shove their hands up their asses to grab a load of shit to disrupt any threads that might their leader look bad.

Quick question?

How many of you can discuss a topic that DOESN'T result in bashing Trump?

I'm betting of the 50(?) members of the Left on this board, only 3 can resist doing it.
You want a fight will ?

I am not the one posting the meme, so take your fucking nonsense against me and shove it up your ass!

It was bodecea and Biff_Poindexter that brought it up and most of the times when I am responding about it is after someone introduces and I can prove that Mr.Moderator!

Now do we have a problem and if so do your job and I will accept the outcome!

"The 13 Ukrainian border guards stationed on a rocky Black Sea landmass known as Snake Island might have known they were doomed when the Russian warship called for their surrender Thursday during the first full day of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.“This is a Russian warship,” the invaders radioed to the guards. “I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you’ll be bombed.” “Russian warship, go fuck yourself,” the Ukrainians responded."

Why the hell didn't they just surrender?? Everyone knows that the majority of the Ukraine don't really care if Russia invades them or not -- most of them already wanted to be part of Russia...so Tucker told me....and then we have this Ukrainian Nazi lady...

"A Ukrainian woman is being hailed for her bravery after she confronted a heavily-armed Russian soldier and offered him sunflower seeds — so that they might bloom when he dies. After asking if they are Russians, she said: "So what the f*** are you doing here?” As the soldiers tried to calm her down, the enraged woman said: "You’re occupants, you’re fascists! What the f*** are you doing on our land with all these guns?"

Those Russians should have gunned that Nazi down and make an example of her....and what if they are fascists, the fascists are the good guys in this scenario...she should consider herself lucky...however, why are we trying to treat these people as heroes?? They are Nazis, so-called defending a country that isn't even a real country, as Putin rightfully said....These Ukrainians are not like the brave Americans at the Alamo; defending their land against overwhelming odds...The Ukrainians are the bad guys, have we already forgotten that?? And if this narrative ends up not playing well in the next few weeks, forget I said it...as long as we can all agree that its all Democrats fault either way.....
As Tulsi Gabbard stated, this war could’ve absolutely been avoided had Biden acted without his toddler sanctions and held direct dialogue with Putin as a true leader. He left it to France. Lovely.

Since Biden needs guidance, the blame falls on his inept handlers. They knew they could’ve avoided a war but decided a good distraction was useful. Idiots in charge cannot be trusted to do the right thing.

As Tulsi Gabbard stated, this war could’ve absolutely been avoided had Biden acted without his toddler sanctions and held direct dialogue with Putin as a true leader. He left it to France. Lovely.

Since Biden needs guidance, the blame falls on his inept handlers. They knew they could’ve avoided a war but decided a good distraction was useful. Idiots in charge cannot be trusted to do the right thing.

Blame falls on Al sides and Putin is not interested in dialogue with someone like Biden or anyone else.

His goal has been clear for twenty years now and only a fool ignored the signs, and we have a lot of fools…

You want a fight will ?

I am not the one posting the meme, so take your fucking nonsense against me and shove it up your ass!

It was bodecea and Biff_Poindexter that brought it up and most of the times when I am responding about it is after someone introduces and I can prove that Mr.Moderator!

Now do we have a problem and if so do your job and I will accept the outcome!

if you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd have seen that meme was directed at bo.

But, you aren't that smart, so your feathers got ruffled.

"Fair enough...IDK what Tucker is saying...I don't care what Tucker is saying." -- that is code for --- "I don't agree with what Tucker said but I can't admit I am wrong and a filthy liberal is right -- so I will just make myself look like a ill-informed moron instead...."

Must be a dark place to be so intellectually dishonest, you will purposely play stupid...but hey, whatever helps you sleep...
You are a partisan so you expect everyone to be.

It shows your lack of introspection.

Not surprised.

The only time I watch any of those people is if someone posts something to a thread.

if you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd have seen that meme was directed at bo.

But, you aren't that smart, so your feathers got ruffled.
Yeah, and you do realize his meme was in support of her comments and I have a gut feeling you have her confused with another poster that is on the right?

Also Will which poster brought up Trump first?

Sure the fuck wasn’t me but I am pissing you off for some reason, so let go and get ready to do your job!

The meme was mocking Trump and the right and Bo is on the left and is a former Navy and female that I have known for a long time on this board and know she is a Trump hater…

Yeah, and you do realize his meme was in support of her comments and I have a gut feeling you have her confused with another poster that is on the right?

Also Will which poster brought up Trump first?

Sure the fuck wasn’t me but I am pissing you off for some reason, so let go and get ready to do your job!

The meme was mocking Trump and the right and Bo is on the left and is a former Navy and female that I have known for a long time on this board and know she is a Trump hater…

I didn't respond to you with that meme, fool.

But, you jumped in with both feet.

A good trick, considering at least one is in your mouth.

BTW, you're derailing the thread.

Since Biden needs guidance, the blame falls on his inept handlers. They knew they could’ve avoided a war but decided a good distraction was useful. Idiots in charge.
Blame falls on Al sides and Putin is not interested in dialogue with someone like Biden or anyone else.

His goal has been clear for twenty years now and only a fool ignored the signs, and we have a lot of fools…
I will agree to that up to a point BA. Are you saying that Putin would’ve acted regardless of US president? I see that very differently and all they needed to do was exactly what Tulsi Gabbard has stated.

Sorry to anyone who is aware that I have posted the following video in a different thread, but I think this is important enough to rinse and repeat.

no, fool

the meme I posted was mocking those that have Trump on their brains, to the point they can't post without bringing him up.

bo has been here a long time, 2009, I've been here a long time, 2013. you've been here since 2020, as BA. How long you've were here as Mad Jack I have no idea.

I know she is a trump hater. Despite the fact I've stated since before the 2016 Convention I would not vote for Trump, she has been calling me a 'rump Cheerleader' since he was elected.

That doesn't say a helluva lot about her IQ, to me.

I didn't respond to you with that meme, fool.

But, you jumped in with both feet.

A good trick, considering at least one is in your mouth.

BTW, you're derailing the thread.
No, they derailed the thread and thank you for trying to blame me like you usually do because that meme has nothing to do with the topic but you blamed me and not the OP as usual.

So the topic is about how the right ( those like you ) are cowards unlike those brave men that Biff was mocking and it was Bo and Biff that changed the subject from that to Tucker, Insurrection and Trump but I am at fault for derailment of the thread…

Isn’t that amazing?

So I agree with Biff those like you and him are cowards and would never die for what you stand for, well truthfully neither of you stand for anything and are just cowards in my opinion but it is not funny when idiots like the OP is mocking those men that died but maybe the two of you get off on shit like that…

no, fool

the meme I posted was mocking those that have Trump on their brains, to the point they can't post without bringing him up.

bo has been here a long time, 2009, I've been here a long time, 2013. you've been here since 2020, as BA. How long you've were here as Mad Jack I have no idea.

I know she is a trump hater. Despite the fact I've stated since before the 2016 Convention I would not vote for Trump, she has been calling me a 'rump Cheerleader' since he was elected.

That doesn't say a helluva lot about her IQ, to me.
I have been here since 2014 you moron!

How the hell are you still a moderator?

So why are you derailing a thread?

Ban yourself from this thread and stay on topic…

No, they derailed the thread and thank you for trying to blame me like you usually do because that meme has nothing to do with the topic but you blamed me and not the OP as usual.

So the topic is about how the right ( those like you ) are cowards unlike those brave men that Biff was mocking and it was Bo and Biff that changed the subject from that to Tucker, Insurrection and Trump but I am at fault for derailment of the thread…

Isn’t that amazing?

So I agree with Biff those like you and him are cowards and would never die for what you stand for, well truthfully neither of you stand for anything and are just cowards in my opinion but it is not funny when idiots like the OP is mocking those men that died but maybe the two of you get off on shit like that…
So the topic is about how the right ( those like you ) are cowards

20+ years in the Navy, 10+ years as a prison guard.

You have a strange idea of cowardice.

20+ years in the Navy, 10+ years as a prison guard.

You have a strange idea of cowardice.
Eight years in the Navy and worked with HPD on projects from cleaning up motels that had Gangs and Slave traders, but that ain’t the subject Will, so take your gripe to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back