🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the abuse of FISA warrant process to spy on political enemies a bigger scandal than Watergate?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I certainly think so...

...The HIllary campaign pays a company that colluded with Russia for a fake Dossier on Trump. That fake Dossier is given to the DOJ and knowingly fake at worst and at best completely unvetted and the source of such Dossier being concealed, a FISA warrant is obtained and used to spy on Hillary’s political enemy.

This is 3rd world or Gestapo shit....gotta be bigger than Watergate, right?

I wonder what Lying Bernstein thinks.

Last edited:
I certainly think so...

...The HIllary campaign pays a company that colluded with Russia for a fake Dossier on Trump. That fake Dossier is driven to the DOJ and knowingly fake at worst and at best completely unvetted and the source of such Dossier being conceal, a FISA warrant is obtained and used to spy on Hillary’s political enemy.

Watergate was 2nd grade prank compared to what has been going on for the last 2 decades or more.

I often think we owe Tricky Dick an apology.

Everyone involved in getting that warrant needs to be thoroughly investigated, including all financial transactions going back 30years...just to be sure they have never done anything wrong.

Isn’t that how it works?

GG probably posted some bullshit moral equivalency that I didn’t read.

There is one answer.

Yes, it’s worst than Watergate to use the US intelligence apparatus to spy on you political opponent using fake documents.

That’s the only answer.

Don’t forget that then the fbi also paid for it. Looney tunes.
I certainly think so...

...The HIllary campaign pays a company that colluded with Russia for a fake Dossier on Trump. That fake Dossier is given to the DOJ and knowingly fake at worst and at best completely unvetted and the source of such Dossier being concealed, a FISA warrant is obtained and used to spy on Hillary’s political enemy.

Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Yates, Ohr, Hillary, Obama.

They all need to be investigated.

Forum List

Back