🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the brand VIZIO really the top brand for TV's right now???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I am hearing that Vizio is better than Samsung and LG and all this time I thought it was a brand for the backyard or basement. It just sounds like a generic brand

Couldnt tell you but we're really happy with our 77 inch LG OLED.
This is in the dropped position it will go up 33 inches.
It seems a little crooked but it's just tilted to the right a bit for easier watching from the dinner table.
You can turn it back a bit for couch viewing.
LOL...just noticed the dog schnozzle on the left. :laugh:
0CD136E3-5E83-4A3E-9A17-31516BA939FF.jpeg

Vizio is not a bad brand but TCL is better and I have one in the spare room and my room I have a Samsung…

I wasn’t that impressed by Vizio when I had one and gave it to a elderly neighbor…

I have heard that LG OLED has the sharpest picture. Personally, I can't tell the difference.

I have heard that LG OLED has the sharpest picture. Personally, I can't tell the difference.

You get to a point to where you really cant tell.
I have no complaints about the picture on the LG OLED.
I think what really matters these days is how long they last.
We have a Sony 65 inch upstairs in the game room thats about 15 years old,at the time it was top of the line and it went for well over 7k.
The new LG has a picture thats every bit as good but we only paid around $2400 hundred and it's 12 inches bigger.

Vizio is not a bad brand but TCL is better and I have one in the spare room and my room I have a Samsung…

I wasn’t that impressed by Vizio when I had one and gave it to a elderly neighbor…
what is special about TCL

I have a vizeo I'm using as my monitor now. The screen is 32 inches diag, and I got it in 2009. It's got a spot that's burned in but it's not real obvious. Probably caused by using it on my PC. But here's an example of picture quality:

vizeo fbj.jpg

I've owned Vizio, Westinghouse, and Samsung flat screen televisions. I like my Samsung the best, but Vizio is not terrible, good quality for low price, but don't be fooled. Vizio is an American company, but they rely 100% on third-party manufacturers to build, assemble, test and package their TVs. Their manufacturing is done primarily in China and Mexico, They also use manufacturers in Vietnam, Taiwan, and Thailand.

My Westinghouse was a good TV. LCD... I still use with my Playstations.

I wouldn't buy one, but they are better than Samsung.
First flat screen TV I bought was a Samsung. It was awful. One of the speakers buzzed all the time. Had a tech come out and replace the speaker (under warranty). Still buzzed. Took it back and bought a Vizio. Been very pleased with them ever since. Never had one fail yet; the oldest one we have is 11 years old.

Vizio, Roku, Samsung. They are all the same and give good quality pictures. The only question is how cheap can you get a particular brand.

Forum List

Back