Is the Government Choosing Who Lives and Dies Based on Cost?

I agree.

Build infrastructure
Fund science and education
and give it to our people.

The plaintiffs allege state officials have violated their civil rights under federal law governing Medicaid, the government-run insurance plan for the poor.

Isn't Arkansas one of the Reddest state?

Costly Drug Is Denied in Arkansas; Medicaid Patients Sue - WSJ

The patients all meet the eligibility criteria established by the Food and Drug Administration when it approved Kalydeco in 2012, including the presence of a rare genetic mutation it is designed to correct. But Arkansas officials have said the patients must prove their disease has failed to benefit from older, less-expensive therapies, a policy their doctors say contradicts treatment guidelines.

I could have sworn you people insisted that no one in America goes without healthcare.

Conservatives who want to slash Medicaid complaining that Medicaid isn't spending enough money?

Unbelievable.

The drug is $300K?

Hey, it's the free market at work that you conservatives love so much.

Can't sell it cheaper or the drug companies wouldn't bother to do the research to produce it, right?

Can't have the government paying for it because it's not the responsibility of the hardworking taxpayer to fund handouts to the poor!

This story is a happy one, in Conservatopia.

You certainly understand their mind-set. It seems to be, to hell with you and hurray for me; until they need someones understanding and concern.
Their ability to think things out a bit more seems to be quite a deficient.

The drug is $300K?

Hey, it's the free market at work that you conservatives love so much.

Can't sell it cheaper or the drug companies wouldn't bother to do the research to produce it, right?

Can't have the government paying for it because it's not the responsibility of the hardworking taxpayer to fund handouts to the poor!

This story is a happy one, in Conservatopia.

Forum List

Back