Is the USA a shit hole country?

• Yes, many of our cities smell like shit holes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, I cannot admit the Truth

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I like the smell of shyte.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Come on people, lets be honest here. In many of our liberal cities people are allowed to piss and shyte in the streets.

IF that does not make us a 'shit hole' country, then what would?

Just the lower educated rural white opioid addiction red parts long for ethnic purity.

Come on people, lets be honest here. In many of our liberal cities people are allowed to piss and shyte in the streets.

IF that does not make us a 'shit hole' country, then what would?
Well by the smell of things... That it is almost their like how some of these other countries are.

35tnlr.gif
35tocf.gif

Mullah Omar said this is the shithole corrupt country she is trying to help.

One more year and All four will be gone.

They knows that they cannot train these illegals immigrants to use the toilets at these detention facilities. And they knows that the immigrants are pooping and urinating all over the floors at these centers. That is why they doesn't want beds in the facilities. Because it will take more man-power to clean up these facilities on a daily basis. And so this nation is on their way on becoming a poop nation like the way France has already became.

Hot Air reports that the Denver City Council recently voted to decriminalize a whole host of very disgusting activities — including defecating and urinating in public. Here are the details to the story:

Democrat Mayor Michael Hancock and city officials explained the new ordinances are designed to protect immigrants — legal and the other kind

Now You Can Legally Defecate and Urinate on Denver Sidewalks (Thanks, Liberals!)

It’s been an enlightening week in the world of public defecation. Recent video captures of two serial poop-and-run culprits-- respectively deemed “The Mad Pooper” and “Poopman”-- have served to unite communities, corporations, media venues and police forces.

The Colorado female jogger, dubbed “The Mad Pooper,” who regularly deposits her feces mid-run in one neighborhood and park, despite many restrooms accessible in close proximity, was initially caught by children while in the process of relieving herself. The kids told their mother who confronted the woman before she left the scene. Cathy Budde asserted, “Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?” She reports the woman responded, “Yeah, sorry.

Is Public Pooping a New Trend?

There's a big difference between a shit hole and a Holy shit place. A shithole is like where Omar is from. Most of the districts where the squat are from qualify as shitholes too. But when you talk about the USA you say Holy shit out of the sheer amazement of how great it is. We don't want to turn the USA into a shithole, like everything the squat touches. Therefore, we need to get the squat away from our government

From Charlotte... family and I are landing in San Fran for 5 days today. I’ll report out on the liberalness and s***hole level for you guys. However, if you have any suggestions for my visit with them I’ll take them. They have never been and are excited.

Go to Fisherman's Wharf. Have lunch at Boudin Sourdough bread factory. The restaurant is upstairs. The open bizarre of shops on the street level is great too.

Haight Ashbury is great.

Golden Gate Park is great.

I don't recommend the street cars if you have claustrophobia. You'll be squished into that car, packed like sardines.

They knows that they cannot train these illegals immigrants to use the toilets at these detention facilities. And they knows that the immigrants are pooping and urinating all over the floors at these centers. That is why they doesn't want...?

Stop posting nonsense, and learn English.

They knows that they cannot train these illegals immigrants to use the toilets at these detention facilities. And they knows that the immigrants are pooping and urinating all over the floors at these centers. That is why they doesn't want...?

I'm sorry that in your country, that your septic system doesn't washes away the poop and paper. But here, please flush down the toilet paper with everything else. Or poop in a box and send it back to your own country.

I'm sorry that in your country, that your septic system doesn't washes away the poop and paper. But here, please flush down the toilet paper with everything else. Or poop in a box and send it back to your own country.

Are you trying to suggest you’re an American?

Well you are admitting that you are not from around here by not recognizing certain media sites. You were trying to push that these reputable sites are fake. Which it is saying that you are unfamiliar with these sites .I know that in third world countries. That the Global Elites are hiring internet trolls from these countries. And by you becoming upset about me posting about how the MS 13 gangs are slaughtering their victims like they are preparing dinner. That it makes you cringe. I wonder why?

Well you are admitting that you are not from around here by not recognizing certain media sites. You were trying to push that these reputable sites are fake. Which it is saying that you are unfamiliar with these sites .I know that in third world countries. That the Global Elites are hiring internet trolls from these countries. And by you becoming upset about me posting about how the MS 13 gangs are slaughtering their victims like they are preparing dinner. That it makes you cringe. I wonder why?

What do you mean by “here”?

...not recognizing certain media sites. .. ?

Really? Which ones?

....You were trying to push that these reputable sites are fake. ....?

When did I do that?

..d by you becoming upset about me posting about how the MS 13 gangs are slaughtering their victims like they are preparing dinner. ...

When did I get upset about that?

..d by you becoming upset about me posting about how the MS 13 gangs are slaughtering their victims like they are preparing dinner. ...

Remember, you have said that I had pulled this info from out of my bottom.

Remember, you have said that I had pulled this info from out of my bottom.

That's right, you did. Suggesting that everyone in El Salvador revels in murder is illogical, idiotic, and above all ignorant. Maybe you really are too stupid to realize that not everyone in El Salvador is a member of that vicious, subhuman gang. Maybe you need to get out into the sunlight and meet some actual people sometime.

And you really, really need to learn English.

Forum List

Back