Is There a Boycott of Nascar on the Horizon?

<<NASCAR has rejected ads for guns in what the auto racing group says is part of a “gradual shift on guns.”>>

Who do they think watches NASCAR, liberals?

CRASH AND BURN: NASCAR Rejects Ads For Guns, Cites 'Gradual Shift'
Never saw the point of watching cars go around in circles, over and over.

It is a little more challenging than cars circling a track... If you don't understand what is going on it's boring as hell, kind of like watching golf, soccer or rugby... It is just something else for the haters to hate on... Sad actually... Man has been competing since the beginning of time...
The only sport I enjoy watching is football.
What is nascar?

<<NASCAR has rejected ads for guns in what the auto racing group says is part of a “gradual shift on guns.”>>

It is a little more challenging than cars circling a track... If you don't understand what is going on it's boring as hell, kind of like watching golf, soccer or rugby... It is just something else for the haters to hate on... Sad actually... Man has been competing since the beginning of time...
What is nascar?
92b84c595755e40ff1e5f0f9c78b08fe.jpg

Go to a dirt track. Watch the races. Drink brew. Hang with family and friends. Cheer for drivers and local businesses that support them. Stand for the National Anthem. Look down at your kids and grandkids eating a corn dog or nachos. Look at the full moon in the sky. Know you are an American watching this event in the greatest nation God ever created and that you defended her and missed the races. Great sport. Can’t help but love it. USA sport. No Jap motors.

Lived roughly 6 miles from Lincoln Park Speedway for quite a few years... Could sit on my deck and hear the roar of the American made gladiators fighting every Sat night throughout the summer... Knew the Family the originally built the track... Good times and very profitable for the owners...

Home

Last edited:
Boycotting NASCAR…I thought that was already happening judging from the attendance.

After Dale died., it broke our heart.

View attachment 276751
You’re damn right! One of the saddest days in my life!

We always remember that day and where we were at..

It's not the same anymore..
Couldn’t believe it. Watched Daytona that day with friends and a cookout. Stopped at bar on way home...then the news flash came. Ordered a double shot right then and there. Shocked.

Wow, I was watching it also at a bar, left early I didn't want to know..

And my radio blew up on the news.. and I pulled over and cried
Hate to admit it as a man...but I sat at home in the dark without the television or radio on after the news was confirmed. I let some tears go to. I consider myself a tough guy. Former Marine and combat vet. But I knew that an era had ended and the sport would never be the same. Gentleman and total competitor on race day.

Boycotting NASCAR…I thought that was already happening judging from the attendance.

View attachment 276751

Couldn’t believe it. Watched Daytona that day with friends and a cookout. Stopped at bar on way home...then the news flash came. Ordered a double shot right then and there. Shocked.

Thank goodness you had tissues in your purse.

Go to a dirt track. Watch the races. Drink brew. Hang with family and friends. Cheer for drivers and local businesses that support them. Stand for the National Anthem. Look down at your kids and grandkids eating a corn dog or nachos. Look at the full moon in the sky. Know you are an American watching this event in the greatest nation God ever created and that you defended her and missed the races. Great sport. Can’t help but love it. USA sport. No Jap motors.

Lived roughly 6 miles from Lincoln Park Speedway for quite a few years... Could sit on my deck and hear the roar of the American made gladiators fighting every Sat night throughout the summer... New the Family the originally built the track... Good times and very profitable for the owners...

Home

I been there once

View attachment 276751

Nah

You know me I blew it on my t shirt

Lived roughly 6 miles from Lincoln Park Speedway for quite a few years... Could sit on my deck and hear the roar of the American made gladiators fighting every Sat night throughout the summer... New the Family the originally built the track... Good times and very profitable for the owners...

Home
Good times.

View attachment 276751

Hate to admit it as a man...but I sat at home in the dark without the television or radio on after the news was confirmed. I let some tears go to. I consider myself a tough guy. Former Marine and combat vet. But I knew that an era had ended and the sport would never be the same. Gentleman and total competitor on race day.

Damn your a Ex Marine?

What is nascar?
View attachment 276756
Great American. We don’t make men like him anymore. Sad.

Damn your a Ex Marine?
Yes ma’am.Infantry machine gunner 0331. M-60.

Home

I been there once

Right down the hill from the Prison... Out in the middle of nowhere... Back in the good ole days...

Damn your a Ex Marine?
Former Marine. Never an “ex”

That thing that liberal men carry is called a man bag. They get snippy when you call it a purse.

I’ve heard satchel used. If you need to carry a bunch of shit wear a backpack or carry a brief case. Or do what many other guys do- make the wife carry your items in her purse. lol

That thing that liberal men carry is called a man bag. They get snippy when you call it a purse.

I’ve heard satchel used. If you need to carry a bunch of shit wear a backpack or carry a brief case. Or do what many other guys do- make the wife carry your items in her purse. lol

The only thing my wife used to carry in her purse was MY credit card.

Lol..

Forum List

Back