Is There a Boycott of Nascar on the Horizon?

<<NASCAR has rejected ads for guns in what the auto racing group says is part of a “gradual shift on guns.”>>

Who do they think watches NASCAR, liberals?

CRASH AND BURN: NASCAR Rejects Ads For Guns, Cites 'Gradual Shift'
I stopped watching NASCAR when they allowed Jap [sic] motors on the tracks. Chevy (#1) Ford, Dodge, Pontiac was the good time during the 1960’s to 1990’s.

I know spelling is hard, but the word is "Japanese."

<<NASCAR has rejected ads for guns in what the auto racing group says is part of a “gradual shift on guns.”>>

Who do they think watches NASCAR, liberals?

CRASH AND BURN: NASCAR Rejects Ads For Guns, Cites 'Gradual Shift'
I stopped watching NASCAR when they allowed Jap [sic] motors on the tracks. Chevy (#1) Ford, Dodge, Pontiac was the good time during the 1960’s to 1990’s.

I know spelling is hard, but the word is "Japanese."

Shit, I.m surprised he just didn't say "Nip"...

And no, there will not be a boycott of NASCAR.

At this rate of boycotting, I think comes 2020 trump base will go back to prehistoric conditions, No TV, no Media, no movies, no sports, no media hahaha unbelievable what brainwashing can do.

It could also be that they are wanting to reduce the amount of politically charged advertisements and endorsements so that the focus is more on the sport than on what it does or doesn't support. I can't imagine that all companies want to wear their politics on their collective shoulders, especially in today's environment.
I hope they're not that stupid. If they are we might see them do more stupid things like outlawing rebel flags from the stands. This is the sport of the south, don't ever forget that!

Forum List

Back